Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

distance LTR complains that I don't care

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So just been on a trip with my HB 8.5 distance LTR (we lived in the same city when we met but I had to move 3.5 hours away for work).

She complained to me that I only contact her for meeting up and that I don't care about her.

She complains that an ex from years ago (she says she does text back but has not met him for 4 years) still contacts her and asks how she is, that a "best guy friend" does favours for her and asks how she is, whilst Scormus is only interested in when the next date is.

Whats the correct play here?

Do we respond to her feedback and copy a little of the AFC behavior from the ex and the orbiter?

My answer was, tell me all about how you are in person. We're not pen pals or phone pals.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she really worth the long distance? If you feel shes being a creep then find a new local flame? Tell her she can have him lol.... or just continue with indifference. Remember you have better options yourself even if you don't you still do.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser offered some good advice.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paying attention

Mauser96 said:
PAY ATTENTION to her behavior
Do you mean in the context of looking for signs that the relationship is deteriorating, or in the context of paying attention to keep her happier?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scormus,
OK leave things as they are,maybe phone more regularly give lots of disingenuous promises...While you are doing this start spinning plates for all its worth,because the crunch is coming...just be warned!