Disrespectful Girlfriend

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm a university freshman in hong kong . I've been with my present gf for about 2 and a half months .I'm genereally nice to her but not very tolerant of her bull**** . Today in the library , she keeps interrupting me every time I talk saying ''lower your voice'' . I was like whatever and stopped talking and she asked me something I said ''can you speak louder please'' , 2 times , and she screams ''**** you'' twice front of her friends in the library . I just walkaway .
I ignored her calls , but we had a company meeting in the night so met her then when i was leaving , she found out I was going to watch a movie with one of my best buddies and says ''you told me yesterday that you wouldn't go ! seriously don't talk to me '', i like whattt ?and again , I walkaway .I messaged her on Facebook later that I'm not interested in talking to her anyways .

4 hours later she texted ''do you wanna talk to me in any way?'' . I didn't read or anything .I think I should totally ignore her for the weekend , and she how she behaves .
what do you guys think?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man, you were in a library. She was most likely just looking out for people in there. Stop being a control freak.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't being loud . Trust me . She does this same ''speak softly'' everywhere, including a park , restaurant etc .

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her about it then. No one is perfect. She may just need to acknowledge that she has a slight paranoid hearing problem.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Talk to her about it then. No one is perfect. She may just need to acknowledge that she has a slight paranoid hearing problem.
I have told her before that I don't like it when she does this . That's why I got annoyed . Think she needs a soft next?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I think?

I think you both need to stop acting like two 7th graders in a teenage relationship. Stop playing these pitiful little power play games. Stop acting immature. And start acting like two grown adults who care about one another.

Or...........

Get the hell out of the relationship.

Your call.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
I have told her before that I don't like it when she does this . That's why I got annoyed . Think she needs a soft next?
By the look of things (to me) it's like you think you own her and that she should do everything your way. Speak to her about it properly. There's no need to be rude or try to control her. Be polite but straight to the point. I believe you're the main problem here (going by your past threads as well).

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set boundaries for her but don't issue ultimatums.
Tell her you don't appreciate being spoken to like that and if she has a problem she should raise it in a civil manner.
Then if the disrespect continues, you walk.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're getting on her nerves, plain & simple. Somehow your voice annoys her and she can't hold it in anymore.

It does sound like she's extremely immature and would probably be toxic to you long-term. I would back way off (just create the appearance that you're very busy but happy) and see how she handles herself.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay . So thanks for all the help . Let me give you a little update.
She called me twice his morning , I didn't take the call.later I see her commenting on one of our friends pics on Facebook saying 'cute face ' . Now this guy was complimented by her once for having a 'good figure ' . And she told me he's very attractive for an Asian guy . And her commenting cute face , in fact she wrote that in Chinese
So I don't understand What she wrote . Bumped into her on th way to the gym , she asked me why I'm not taking her calls and I said because I don't want to , she asked if I will now and I said maybe , and we walked away ,

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have said, "very busy lately" with a smile on your face (showing that you're unaffected and just living your life).

As it is, she knows she's getting under your skin.