Disrespect

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was standing around in a circle of friends when one of them, a girl, out of the blue, for absolutley no reason, steps on my foot with malice. I immeaditley said, "You are such a b****" and gave her a little shove.

How should I have handled the situation and how should I change my interaction with her afterwards?

Revenge was the first idea, but that seems childish and low.

I want some advice that's mature, what would a real man do?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Well have you done anything in particular to get her mad at you? Maybe shes just a ***** who thinks she can rule everyone.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something witty yet insulting like:

:STOMP:

you: Hey look next time just ask for the 50 bucks and I'll pay you for last night. No need to be violent

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be like damn you like the pain...kinky baby...

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
I was standing around in a circle of friends when one of them, a girl, out of the blue, for absolutley no reason, steps on my foot with malice. I immeaditley said, "You are such a b****" and gave her a little shove.

How should I have handled the situation and how should I change my interaction with her afterwards?

Revenge was the first idea, but that seems childish and low.

I want some advice that's mature, what would a real man do?
"... excuse me?!" Now I think I would stare that girl down.

You defend yourself. You don't instigate by escalating the fight. Hands off, until she starts physically attacking you.

Ah, but I used to "accept everything" by default. I'd be so shocked by bad behavior I'd just do nothing. Hey, this still happens from time to time. But knowing myself as I am now, I'd be quick enough to react in some way, and not just shock myself into silence like in highschool and early college...so I could still be wrong, but to me, she isn't worth the bother if she's that immature.