Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disrespect vs. settling into a long relationship

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good links to UNIQUE ways of differentiating disrespect from the normal response of withdrawing slightly after an entire year of dating?

I've been with my gf over a year, and very gradually she has begun seeing her friends and fam more and more often. She still sees me a lot, but obviously I'd like to see her more often like we used to (we actually "love" eachother and get along great). I also need some advice on how to enforce rules such as she must have sex 4 days a week, and that if she makes plans she stick to them regardless. An example would be she tells me she's going shopping with her sister who will be moving away soon and will be home in 2 hours, but stays out for 4 hours. I obviously want her to be with her sis who she won't see again for years, but I also want her to be responsive to me as well. What are some ways to lay down the law without being needy or disrespecful. Please don't tell me to spin other plates. Flirting with other girls is pushing it for me, I'm better than that.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
steve12b said:
Does anyone have any good links to UNIQUE ways of differentiating disrespect from the normal response of withdrawing slightly after an entire year of dating?

I've been with my gf over a year, and very gradually she has begun seeing her friends and fam more and more often. She still sees me a lot, but obviously I'd like to see her more often like we used to (we actually "love" eachother and get along great). I also need some advice on how to enforce rules such as she must have sex 4 days a week, and that if she makes plans she stick to them regardless. An example would be she tells me she's going shopping with her sister who will be moving away soon and will be home in 2 hours, but stays out for 4 hours. I obviously want her to be with her sis who she won't see again for years, but I also want her to be responsive to me as well. What are some ways to lay down the law without being needy or disrespecful. Please don't tell me to spin other plates. Flirting with other girls is pushing it for me, I'm better than that.
How about...you go out and do your own thing and have a life of your own too.....?????????? Don't be so dependent and needy.

Geesh. *shakes head*

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah loosen up a bit man. If she goes out with her sister and takes twice as long, well it happens. Have you never gone out with buddies and came back later than expected?

DannykDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you right now that you are going down a bad path.

You are looking for disrespect so of course you are going to find disrespect.

A lot of people get so obsessed with making other people respect them that they forget to respect others.

Are you actually asking advice on how to force a woman to have sex with you at least 4 days a week? Get a clue dude. I am not a woman but if I was I would drop a guy who tried to make a rule like that. My advice is to drop this and instead focus on turning her on so that she wants to have sex 4 days a week.

So she stayed out with her sister WHO IS MOVING AWAY AND SHE WILL NOT SEE FOR YEARS a little longer than expected. Did you and her make specific plans for after she was finished with her sister? That would be disrespectful if you two made plans and she hadn't called to inform you she was gonna be late. Regardless I think you could have let that go considering the circumstances.

You need to relax and go with the flow. You already sound needy and controlling. Do your own thing and let her come to you. There is a chance she is doing this because you are showing her how needy you are and it's pushing her away.