Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disrespect not Jealousy

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Lately we have discussed hitting on girls with boyfriends/fiances/ etc.

IMHO, while I see no harm hitting on a girl with a boyfriend, DON"T DO IT when the guy is standing right there.

I THINK IT IS A HUGE SIGN OF DISRESPECT WHEN YOU DO THAT!

I can kind of emphasize with guys when they get pissed and get in fights when a guy tries and picks up their woman right in front of them.

I know you are supposed to play it cool when it happens, but it is disrespectful to the guy.

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to the guy, suddenly as if he's your best friend. Suddenly he's not chatting up your girl anymore. Plus you don't look desperate. Do this with your arm around your girl if you like and a big smug smile.

That's one of my faves, worked for me before...what you peeps reckon?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having a conversation with someone who posted a topic about this. I'm one of the guys that will hit on your girl infront of you. But, I don't hug the girl or put my arm around her and sh!t like that. I'll have a conversation with the girl and maybe some light kino. Usually, they do it to me first. Mostly, I am just conversating.

Am I being disrespectful? Maybe, but I don't go over-board. The boyfriend should check his girlfriend before he checks me. Why? Because, she is the one responding me. The boyfriend should wonder why his girlfriend is so into me. The girlfriend should be telling me she has a boyfriend and isn;t interest. Then, I wouldn't spit anymore game at her. If the girl is married I stay away.

Don't hate the playa hate the game! Or your girlfriend who isn't being so loyal to you...