Disrespect from girls workmate.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically got told I was a dropkick and that my woman could do better, by a workmate of hers, in front of just the two of us, before he promptly walked off.

Clamied it was a joke from his end (clearly, as both points are untrue), but regardless, I think it was surprisingly low, given its the second time we've met. I think he's one of those people that doesn't have a tact when it comes to taking a joke too far. Other "jokes" in the convo involved her getting banged up by people on a late night train.

I just told her after he left that it was downright rude, and I was x close to going down and kicking the crap out of him. Obviously wasn't the best thing to say, but how do you draw the line of keeping your cool, or kicking ass?

How would you react to this? but more importantly, what would you expect of her? He's a suave gay dude, and used to getting on girls good sides pretty quick, my standards dictate she should see through it however.

Last edited:

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should note... that when a mate did something similar to my girl, I cut him off for months, before he apologised etc.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf why would you tell her it was rude? He basically dissed you hardcore in front of your girl and you didnt do sh1t.

You should have verbally executed him.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Wtf why would you tell her it was rude? He basically dissed you hardcore in front of your girl and you didnt do sh1t.

You should have verbally executed him.

i'm down with that..
especially if he was gay..

even something like

"dude, trying to break us up so you can have me all for yourself... it still won't happen"
"dude, trying to break us up so you can have me all for yourself... i wouldn't touch ya even if i was gay"

its hard to say without getting an exact quote from him..
but definently should have been verbal back.. even just a "shes smart enough to see how what she's god"

fighting him wouldn't solve anything..

ur girlfriend to her friends - "OOOO my big strong boyfriend 'TheRelic' knocked out my gay workmate! he's so strong"- it aint gonna happen.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
The way some gals are these days, I'm surprised she didn't go kick his a** and then claim female abuse.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glda you all think the same. Hehe, yeah, beating his ass was never on the cards.

And jumping up and running after him would have been stupid, so I wasn't really left with the option of verbally executing him there and then

He apologised via sms, he's still gonna get an earful next time I visit the group.

And he did get an ass reaming by both her and her friends.

cheers

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother_Rapp
The way some gals are these days, I'm surprised she didn't go kick his a** and then claim female abuse.
no silly, they save those remarks for the husbands and get an epo

sheesh , what planet are you from?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, jealousy could be it. Maybe he wanted both of us!!! He did say he had a previous girlfriend that mine reminded him of.