Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disregard Logic, Acquire Females

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, before you read the rest of this thread please in brackets type your knee jerk reaction to this story...

Love Means... (a girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a big hug. (Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? It's bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

-
-
-
-
This space is left blank on purpose
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Okay, so here's the good part. One of my mates said that he hated those sappy, BS, romantic short stories that 13 year old girls love. Naturally, I posted a number of them to his facebook page. While I was reading them, this one really stuck out to me because of the level of absolute stupidity that it contains.

The Story
Here is my beef with this story and why it isn't romantic

so they are travelling at 100 miles per hour which is 160km/h
and the guy hands his girlfriend his helmet
what sort of guy is
1. endangering his girlfriends life by speeding at least 60km/h over the speed limit and
2. sets out on a motorbike with the intention of going fast without buying or providing his girlfriend with a helmet
3. clearly, this guy isn't getting his motorbike serviced very often
just saying...
4. trying to remove that helment while driving was probably what caused the crash as they are travelling ridiculously fast and it would momentarily blind him and put them off balance
5. If we assume that they were travelling on the highway WHY DIDN'T HE TAKE HIS HAND OFF THE THROTTLE AND COAST DOWN TO 0KM/H.

If we assume that the guy isn't a dumbass in this regard and would do that IF they were on a highway then we can assume...

6. He is travelling at 160km/h in a SUBURBAN street on a motorbike and his girlfriend DOES NOT HAVE A HELMET ON

if they'd crash without the brakes failing she would have died instantly.

So, realised all this and how ludicrously stupid it was. So, I decided to share it with a girl I was talking to on facebook so that we could discuss its numerous flaws. This was her reaction

"omg thats the cutest thing ever! and so sad!!!"

I was GOBSMACKED. I had heard women were illogical but this, this took things to a whole new level!

So I spoke to a second girl

Her: ahh that's so sad but so good :). very nice story
Me: so would you say that the actions of the guy in this story are romantic/ loving things to do to your girlfriend?
Her: yeahh i think so. very romantic :)

I explained to her my perspective and she says

"but when i think of it, it is kind of a random story haha. well it's a girl thing"

I have shared this with a couple of my guy friends and they all pick up on the fallacies of logic in believing that the story is romantic. I'm predicting that you guys reading this also noticed a few of the points I made before you actually read my section.

The Lesson

The point of this story is to illustrate a few points

Human beings (especially women), are not logical beings

As guys, a mistake I believe we often make and I personally have made is using logic in my approach with women. We use logical thinking processes like "Would I like them to do the same to me?" and end up treating girls too nicely. For example,

our train of thought goes:
I want her to like me
>I like people who are nice, kind and considerate to me
>therefore I will be nice, kind and considerate to her.

She is sick of guys treating her poorly and only wanting sex from her >
>I want her to like me
>Therefore I will treat her nicely, try and befriend her before I try anything sexual so that she can see that I'm not a douchebag and treat her like the beautiful girl that I think she is. She deserves to be treated well and I shall do so.

I find it annoying when women play hard to get
> I want a girl to like me
> I will text/call her back immediately and this will make her happy about me which will mean she is more likely to go out with me/fvck me

I want her to have a good time on first date
> therefore I will let her choose where we go

You can see from a mile away whats going to happen in these scenarios friendzoned, bored with you, no sexual attraction to you, you become her emotional tampon and whiteknight who doesn't get any (sex nor relationship)

Everytime you hear a women going for a douchy guy consider my story. The feelings not facts about you are crucial in attraction.

There is a saying in marketing which is
Humans buy with emotion but justify with logic

Emotion> Logic

Men are not excluded from thinking with emotion and we do not live in a completely logical society. Consider this, if humans used pure logic in their lives how could anyone cold blooded murder a stranger when they know that there is a high chance they will go to prison for the rest of their lives.

The risks outweight the benefits. Their victim was having no tangible effect on their life. Why logically would they commit the murder then?

Despite all the negative aspects of thinking with emotions it's what makes life interesting and we have to acknowledge the role of emotions in the decisions women make.

Another story is, I know this girl who started sleeping with a guy who CHEATED on one of the girls in her 'group' and she subsequently broke up with him. Consider that, she is sleeping with a guy who
1. Not only did she sleep with a guy who dated one of her friends
2. She knows he can cheat on women
3. The breakup only happened a couple of months ago

Is this logical? of course not
Is this an emotional decision? Yes

She then stopped being Fvck buddies with this guy to go out with another guy who is an absolute douchebag and all her friends and family hate him, YET SHE IS STILL WILLING TO GO OUT WITH HIM.

If you're new to this site keep this in your mind at all times (especially if you're sceptical about some of the advice) and if you've been here a while here is a reminder

Disregard logic, acquire females

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually laughing through this. It's funny coz it's true. The vast majority of females are so stupid.