Disqualifying herself....??

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So part of the game is qualifying the women you are gaming. The theory behind this is you are the prize and are DHVing by qualifying. I'm unsure what to do when the girl I'm talking to starts disqualifying herself.

Example

Me: "do this blah blah blah and you'll have a chance to make my top 10"

You: "haha i'd love to see my compeition .. im sure they dont have my x,y,z (qualifying herself) nor my blah blah blah"

All good up till here ..

Me: "That's true but it's a fair trade considering they don't make me blah blah blah" (ridiculous AFC things she insists I should do)

Her: "haha then you should prolly stop bothering me if im not at the top haha"

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes not playing your games.

She still thinks she is the catch and potentially not interested in you. I cant really tell for sure because I dont know your relationship wit her up to this point.

The bottom line is she is confident in herself

Don Juan
Reaction score
when she does this, externally you should shrug it off and ignore it; its a sh*t test to see if you will react. When she says "you should leave me alone" you could have run some C&F and said something like, "YEAH, why am I even talking to you???" Smile while you say it to let her know you're joking; you'll probably get a laugh or some playful kino

Internally, you should make a mental note to be more subtle with the qualifications, if you push too hard they will push back. Smaller hoops dude.

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dissecting lines from a casual flirting and that's not what you should do. If she is pulling away, then help her pull away by pushing slightly and see if she rebounds back. If she does, keep it going, if she doesn't, move on.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I alreay like that girl, man.

Don't over analyse or the only thing you ll end up with is a headache.

She is just playing your game back at you trying to make you qualify to her by giving her another chance blah blah blah....

Find someone else so that you don't have to only concetrate on that girl, besides do you really care about qualifying her or are you just playing a routine on that girl?