Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dispelling the Myth of the Perpetual Upgrade

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think there's way too much emphasis put on women's quest of the perpetual upgrade in dating, marriage, life, etc.

If the guy turns out to be a loser, geek, irresponsible, addict, gets fat, then ok. And there are some women, but not the majority, who are really f*cked in the head and purposely sabotage relationships. But women in large aren’t pathetically stupid, and as a matter of fact, compared to men they're much smarter when it comes to dating and relationships.

People on this board often forget women know they're the weaker sex and have more to consider and lose when choosing a man. They have a lot to lose by constantly jumping around from guy to guy and they know it. This programming is in their DNA, it’s proven basic biology 101, and they can’t ignore it. No amount of dating apps or OLD sites will undo this evolutionary wiring. At some point, they (most women) do weigh the opportunity cost of continually upgrading and hopping from boyfriend to boyfriend, as is highly promoted on SS, only to start the process all over again.

Many/most women I know hate dating. Most are quite hot or at least very doable. They can't stand the dating scene and hate the whole process. Most are admittedly looking for ONE good guy. Be that guy or MAN, which seem to be in short supply, and you're golden. Women are seen as hypergamous and c*ck carousel riders because most guys are so lame these days. If it happens, it’s by her necessity to ditch the loser and move on. Likely, she gave him ample chances to be a stand up MAN (not pathetic, clueless boy).

Don't think for a moment all women truly enjoy the dating merry-go-round that is today's culture and environment and topic of most SS rants. I'd bet, and my informal poll shows, most don't.

Happy hunting.

~Dash~

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many/most women I know hate dating. Most are quite hot or at least very doable. They can't stand the dating scene and hate the whole process.
I agree but only the quality ones. There are a lot of hot and trashy women that don't know what they want or are in the discovery phase that are different.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but only the quality ones. There are a lot of hot and trashy women that don't know what they want or are in the discovery phase that are different.
Totally agree. It's up to the man to see the red flags that are ALWAYS present, early-on too, with these types.

Many men however, delude themselves of said red flags and are myopic for a multitude of reasons and end up paying a steep price down the road.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating environment of the last 15 years seems like a good deal for women. Lots of attention, lots of free drinks, lots of free meals.

Conversely, I can see how they dislike it because constantly bed hopping and having emotional pain seems like a real drag.

Reaction score
Yeah a lot of misconceptions about women are from dudes that got burned badly and don't want to own up to their mistakes. Same could be said for women that talk **** about men constantly.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Women suffer no consequences from trading up in 2021. The only things that stopped her previously were social ramifications, un-wanted pregnancy, limited access to better options prior to social media and online dating.

Women are hypergamous and seek the best deal they can get. The only thing that limits this are Opportunity, Options and Consequences. There are no limits on her opportunity, options and consequences now. Any guy who denies this is coping and will pay for it down the road by investing in an LTR with a woman he thinks that he can control. She blows up the relationship when he least expects it. All guys with experience know this.

Women hate settling when they know they can potentially get a better guy. A guy doesn't have to be a geek or a loser to trigger her hypergamous drive. That's silly. She only has to be in a situation where she has the Opportunity, the Options and the Non-Consequences and she will do it if she thinks the man she is with is not her best option. Add to this the fact that we are neck-deep in a culture that tells women to "never settle for less."

Women have all their needs met by government and woke corporations who need to hire vaginas to meet their gender quotas. Men have become practically useless to women as "husbands" or serious boyfriends - she can just use her beta orbiters for those duties (minus the sex). The only thing a man can provide a woman with (aside orbiting her) is an emotional rollercoaster and a wet, orgasming pvssy. Welcome to 2021. Don't plan your future around women. Just enjoy women and accept what they are. It won't change in our lifetime.
Let me guess...

You're a top-tier guy right? What's the justification for that?

And there you go with the negative talk about females after accusing me of the same thing. And btw... Most girls find LTR and aren't waiting for delusional self-proclaimed "alpha males" like you.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Stop paying for sex and fix your mindset.

Paying for sex and banging hookers (as you constantly promote) just makes you bitter and weird, and you're a perfect example of it. You're projecting all sorts of weird stuff that I never wrote.

You remind me of a drug addict who can't cope with people telling him that drugs aren't good for you.
Stop preaching to me.

I would rather fvck 100+ different hot girls every year cause I can afford to (and you couldn't, btw).

I could point out a thread you just made saying all kinds of negative things about females. Your hypocritical and you talk way more than you know.

You're not Sigmund Freud. You're not even Sigmund Freud's retarded cousin.

And you are delusional if you think anything is actually free, even if cash is not literally exchanged.

I also turn down every "free" date I get offered whenever I used to go on swipe apps because it's not worth my time. I'm not trying to "get to know someone."

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many/most women I know hate dating. Most are quite hot or at least very doable. They can't stand the dating scene and hate the whole process. Most are admittedly looking for ONE good guy. Be that guy or MAN, which seem to be in short supply, and you're golden. Women are seen as hypergamous and c*ck carousel riders because most guys are so lame these days. If it happens, it’s by her necessity to ditch the loser and move on. Likely, she gave him ample chances to be a stand up MAN (not pathetic, clueless boy).

Don't think for a moment all women truly enjoy the dating merry-go-round that is today's culture and environment and topic of most SS rants. I'd bet, and my informal poll shows, most don't.
OP, therein lies the problem for most men. Those "lame losers" also encompass the average guy that is in reality a Beta chump. Society indicatively agrees with your analysis of women having to "ditch the loser and move on;" this is why the purpose behind the RP psychology is not so much about figuring out each individual woman, but more-so about becoming a better man. The only certifiable method against a woman's hypergamous nature is to become the best option she has; to destroy that "loser" mindset that makes most guys so "lame." Even then, it's not a guarantee that a woman will not cheat on you.

Just because a woman's biological desire is to foster a long term relationship, does not explicitly remove the possibility that she may cheat. You may be the best option a woman may have and she may be absolutely head over heals into you; however, given the right circumstances and scenarios (most involving alcohol or other inhibitor blockers) a woman may just indulge in the occasional indiscretion. Anytime a woman drinks, or does drugs away from her man, is an opportunity for someone else to entice her normally faithful, inebriated mind. It's unfortunate, but those are just facts and cannot be prevented. That is why men must always view their own goals in life as the mission, and not allow their life to revolve around an emotionally fickle creature such as a woman. This doesn't mean you can't love and be in an LTR with a woman. It merely means to be always willing and able to leave her if her actions are grievous enough to warrant it. As stated in the 16 Commandments of Poon: XVI. Never be afraid to lose her.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If females behave negatively then it's usually because they live in a world where guys pay them for their cheap vaginas, and it over-values them. A woman's vagina is worth a glass of tap water in my world. You need to take women off the pedestal, Holmes, and stop spending thousands and thousands of dollars on them so that they will hold your hand and pretend to like you.

When it comes to Female Nature then I'm not negative. I'm neutral. Female Nature is not Good or Bad. It just Is.

Paying for sex, universally, just isn't behavior that should expect other guys to admire. I'm not preaching to you. You can bang as many hooker as you like. But when you start bragging about it on a seduction forum, expecting guys to admire you for it, then you're just misguided.
1. Stop preaching.

2. I'm not your "Holmes." (whatever the fvck that even means). You have the vocabulary of someone very unintelligent.

3. Not all girls prostitute themselves. So your statements don't even make sense when applying to the world at large.

4. Not worth a glass of tap water, yet you spend your time on dates with them? (Assuming this is even true). So your time is worth less than tap water, I suppose?

5. They don't hold my hand. Do you see how your posts always decay into falsities?

6. I believe you are a child and that I'm arguing with a child.

7. I can afford to do it (you can't!). If there's anything "impressive" about it, it's the quantity and attractiveness of the girls I've been with. Which is WAY more than you in both cases and NO you couldn't do it for free.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
8. If paying for sex makes you so happy, then why you getting upset Holmes?

Just rock your life the way you want. You gotta be able to take criticism, otherwise you just comes across as a Gamma (a Gamma is a bitter Beta/Beta-in-denial).
Here you go trying to preach again.

When you've never done anything in your life (including fvck attractive girls lol).

You're a wannabe.

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I don't know. I've been the betaest of the betas, then came across this forum and other stuff like this and became the alpha and then I took a step back and became everything in between. They always seems to leave after a couple of years. The difference now is that I don't give a **** anymore and just go out and find someone else. It's their loss.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread @Dash Riprock

I am walking into a meeting at Children’s Hospital Colorado in 10 minutes. I’m in your hood, lol. At any rate I will contribute later...

But you are spot on from where I sit in the ladies’ locker room.

Cheers

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think there's way too much emphasis put on women's quest of the perpetual upgrade in dating, marriage, life, etc.

If the guy turns out to be a loser, geek, irresponsible, addict, gets fat, then ok. And there are some women, but not the majority, who are really f*cked in the head and purposely sabotage relationships. But women in large aren’t pathetically stupid, and as a matter of fact, compared to men they're much smarter when it comes to dating and relationships.

People on this board often forget women know they're the weaker sex and have more to consider and lose when choosing a man. They have a lot to lose by constantly jumping around from guy to guy and they know it. This programming is in their DNA, it’s proven basic biology 101, and they can’t ignore it. No amount of dating apps or OLD sites will undo this evolutionary wiring. At some point, they (most women) do weigh the opportunity cost of continually upgrading and hopping from boyfriend to boyfriend, as is highly promoted on SS, only to start the process all over again.

Happy hunting.

~Dash~
Amen.

The H-word is just a catch-all term that sums up a lot of guys' paranoia and insecurity regarding the opposite sex.

Most men on this site, simply by being here and absorbing knowledge, are doing better than 95% of hombres out there and really don't need to worry about this.

Doesn't mean you're not vulnerable to heartbreak or backstabbing. It can happen to anyone. Why get out of bed in the morning if you're so terrified of a woman branch swinging on you? It's the ego, plain and simple. A man worried about "hypergamy" is a man worried about how he thinks people will perceive him. Who cares.

Here's a good way to look at it if you want to think in terms of "SMV" and you actually care about perception: If your girl "upgraded," she's immediately lowered her value in relation to you. Which means the new (supposedly higher SMV) guy is dating way below your level and has diminished himself too. Let them have each other! And for you, it's addition by subtraction.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread @Dash Riprock

I am walking into a meeting at Children’s Hospital Colorado in 10 minutes. I’m in your hood, lol. At any rate I will contribute later...

But you are spot on from where I sit in the ladies’ locker room.

Cheers
Thanks. Denver is an awesome town for those who can afford to live here. Currently being overrun by Californians, Texans, Floridians. Major pileups on the highways now when we get 1" of snow, lol. I live about 25 miles northwest of downtown. PM me if you want recommendations for dinner and drink spots in downtown Denver. Enjoy!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it, if everyone here was 100% Red Pill, a DJ, etc. and/or in a strong, symbiotic relationship with a good woman, there would be no need for SoSuave.

I do a lot of public speaking and the number one thing you assess before any gig is the audience type and demographics.

So, it's not surprising not all posters agree with my thoughts or assessment on this topic. Not a problem, it's good to get varying opinions sometimes as to not get too myopic. Hence, why I get my news from various sources and make my own judgments.

All I ask is that you keep it adult, professional, and perhaps back your reasoning and opinions with facts.

Good day, Gents.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much emphasis is placed on women and relationships in general these days.

Versus what should be emphasized first and foremost which is continually striving for self improvement in every area of a man's life on a daily basis. Which includes caring for yourself spiritually, mentally, financially, and physically. When you put yourself first and become somewhat selfish in that regard, naturally you treat women the way that keeps them living in your world and not theirs. It seems like too many men operate in the opposite of this dynamic which leads to emotional distress in their lives. All because they gave too much energy and focus on a person.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Too much emphasis is placed on women and relationships in general these days.

Versus what should be emphasized first and foremost which is continually striving for self improvement in every area of a man's life on a daily basis. Which includes caring for yourself spiritually, mentally, financially, and physically. When you put yourself first and become somewhat selfish in that regard, naturally you treat women the way that keeps them living in your world and not theirs. It seems like too many men operate in the opposite of this dynamic which leads to emotional distress in their lives. All because they gave too much energy and focus on a person.
But it isn't this simple because they will cling to their delusional princess sh1t regardless of how you act.

Most of them end up in LTR with guys willing to kiss their a$$ to some extent.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Denver is an awesome town for those who can afford to live here. Currently being overrun by Californians, Texans, Floridians. Major pileups on the highways now when we get 1" of snow, lol. I live about 25 miles northwest of downtown. PM me if you want recommendations for dinner and drink spots in downtown Denver. Enjoy!
You think Denver is a good city?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent this was @Dash Riprock's subtle way of getting you out for dinner and drinks with him.

Gotta plant that seed.

Well played, Sir. ;)

(this post was made light-heartedly. Joking around. Don't take offense.)
Yes perhaps, lol. I had plans in Aspen with friends so headed up there. Thanks Dash.

Now regarding the post content. I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment of Dash’s OP. For lots of women getting exposure and decent prospects in dating is horrid. There are catfishers, posers & time wasters galore on OLD and many women really don’t get out IRL.

Then women learn that the men have misrepresented themselves in some way, are only after sex (or sex very quickly), or that they just aren’t that into a guy. So it’s start over on the process.

Plenty of women also avoid peeing in the pool within social circles. That can get weird if a dating interaction goes poorly but one or both of the involved people is seeking to date others in the same circle. Awkward!

As someone who gets out frequently in real life and also as someone who is sought after I can tell you people are meeting and dating. Pandemic and all. But you have to have a good attitude about it.

Bitter people, men OR women are a complete turn off. Period. Understandably there are a percentage of bitter or jaded people here, but there are those people all over the place in real life too.

One of my biggest initial screening mechanisms is to listen to and observe a man’s attitude and how he interacts with strangers or service people. I also listen to learn if he runs down exes or talks excessively about exes. Neither is positive. Complainers and bitter, angry, jaded or negative men are a No Go for me.

So there are good women out there who are discouraged by the process. I see that often.

Those are the same women who will be envious of my interactions but attribute it to anything, everything but their own bad attitude.

You gotta get out there among the frogs if you hope to find a prince. And you gotta embrace & enjoy the process.

Cheers