Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dismissing them

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be leary about nexting girls too fast. I figured there could be legitimate excuses to some slow ups etc. In the end though, you either next them correct, or they come back for more. How can you lose? I am sure there can still remain some funky situations, but take for example you call a girl up and she's busy, you are pretty busy yourself so you figure you will call a few days from now if you are free and attempt a 2nd setup. If she still flaky due to some semi-legitimate excuse, just drop it. At this point, they have your number (cellphones ftw) and they will call you if need be. Don't be afraid to next. I've found it was for the best 7 times out of 10. Be good.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
well bro, this single mom of 3 showed me VERY High Interest. She got my number somehow and texted me. I've been busy, so I ended up calling her 2 weeks later after she quit her job (she was a coworker). And to summarize what happened:

I called her up Monday and asked if she was free Saturday and that we should watch a movie.

HB: She says "well, im gona be with my kids saturday"
Me: Aright, call me by wednesday
HB: okay
Me: Bye

Im only calling once. Thats IT. Its HER TURN to call. I did my part already. If you call her again, she's gona think "This chump wants my golden vagina. He is begging for it"

If you got game, then you got options

Reaction score
I used to have the mindset to "NEXT" if I ask them out and they say they are busy and I never heard from them again.

But would a DJ really do that? A DJ would keep her # and try another time, maybe a few weeks later, or whatever.

We are acting like bitter little b!tches with all this "nexting" talk, right?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women do the initiating. You gotta do most the work. If she turns your offers down a couple times then, you can next her.

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Not all women do the initiating. You gotta do most the work. If she turns your offers down a couple times then, you can next her.
If I kept all the #'s I ever got in the last year I would have a book. I wonder how many of these I could call right now and get some action?

Doh, that's right I can't because I was a b!tch and "nexted" them. My p/ssy was hurt they wouldn't go out with me right away so I deleted the number.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
why, did your 2nd or 3rd time calling them get you laid? if you call them for the 2nd time.. it would be months at least after your first call

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
why, did your 2nd or 3rd time calling them get you laid? if you call them for the 2nd time.. it would be months at least after your first call
Example: You call her the first time and set up a date. She declines saying she cant that day. You say ok well, maybe i'll try again later. If she counter offers another day. It means she is interesed so, whatever day is good for her and you agree on that.

But, if she doesn't counter offer. Wait about a week and try again. If she declines your offer again. You can say; "Well, give me your a call when your not busy." So, know in your mind its time to next her now. She may call you back though when she aint busy. But, it the mean time forget about it and meet other girls.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Wolf said:
You are acting more like their b!tch if you call them 100 times a week asking for dates.

But don't think "what would the DJ bible say?" or "am I following this rule" or "am I following that rule." Go with your feelings. But your feelings will tell you wrong until you as a person are in good shape. You need confidence and that's the biggest thing of all, once you have confidence with yourself, and are happy with yourself, and don't see yourself as a chump. You will no longer BE a chump.

It's up to how you FEEL to decide whether to "next" a girl, and I hate all the lingo because it makes getting a girlfriend sound like a military operation. "I opened a set on HB 9 yesterday, I negged and DHVed but I couldn't obtain the target so I ejected." etc. etc.

You know, getting girls can be as easy as not caring about them, if you are in a poor personal mental state this will seem impossible, but if you are a man with dreams and enjoys pleasures BESIDES women, it truly isn't. I won't lie, I like girls, a lot. But I simply don't care about them. If they want me that's fantastic, but if not, I couldn't really care less. Maybe that's something to do with my open options, if one didn't want me, fvck it 'cause I know another good few I am interested in.

I've really drifted, but my point is, is that you don't need to rely on what a DJ would do, or what the DJ bible would say blah-di-blah-di-blah. If a girl flakes on you, that's really weak, and I personally would not want to spend time with her apart from maybe a ONS. She would have to really prove herself to be a great girl for me to consider dating her, if she's hot however she can have a fvck with me any time. Dateable material and fvckable material differs. If a hot girl is flakey it doesn't make her less fvckable, but it sure ruins her in the dating field.
im on the same boat. You have to have options. When you have options.. meaningn leeping busy with other chicks, your attention won't entirely be focused on one broad. Meaning, LESS over analyzing and crap like that over the stupidest things she does.

It's like having all 3 game consoles. A PS3, WII, and XBOX360.. i dont have any of those but.. yeah, i think it would be that kind of feeling.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to necessarily have to "next" a girl who isn't giving as much as you. Just stop trying and give her some time to try. If she doesn't, then you next her. Sometimes you just have to back off.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the moment I have a girl who ignored me for a week and then claimed she lost her phone. She said we'd talk soon but that was 10 days ago. I'll contact her in a few days or next week.

Should be interesting though because we got on great on the date but even so it's looking like a next. I didn't like the way she texted me and gave me the impression when she said we'd talk soon that she was doing me a favour.

Wolf said:
Lol... I take that back, my Xbox has now broke :l... wow
Awe, no GTA for a while! :eek: