Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disloyalty and stealing

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
n!gga please!

black guys don't go to these sites lol.

I sensed your whiteness on your first post.

And secondly, your a d!ckweed for trying to steal someone else's girl.

[Im sure a lot of you have seen the video on the white teacher calling the black student a N!ggAHHH]

HAHAHHAHHA:crackup:

"Can you lend a N!gga a pencil?"

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually just found out hes not even going out with her lol. she already got a a bf. anyway ill prolly see her tomorrow and ill go have a talk with her and see if i can get her #. Sorry if i offended anyone with the N word. i wont use it on here. i actually do have some black friends and call them n**** in a good way and its no big deal. some of you guys need to lighten up on here. seriously why do some of you just go attacking each other?

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
when did i say i was black?
Stealing a good friends girl, and racism is lowest things a man can do
havn't stole her and im NOT racist at all. i agree with you here 100%. yes i did consider stealing her. and shes not even going out with him after all.
if you're white then don't say the word n***** you friggin racist ***** who don't know the first thing about girls and apparently don't respect the friends you got
how am i racist? you dont know me so dont talk. actually do know something about girls. thats all ill say. not gonna go try to prove myself here.
uhh...no but i will call you a.....F A G
lighten up man

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
n!gga please!

I sensed your whiteness on your first post.

And secondly, your a d!ckweed for trying to steal someone else's girl.

[Im sure a lot of you have seen the video on the white teacher calling the black student a N!ggAHHH]

Ahem....im black...

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't plan :)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes Rules:

If a mate likes a girl but hes not made a move: Fair Game

If a mate is going out with a girl: No go area

If a mate is currently shagging her but not going out: No go area

If shes a mates ex: Ask mate. Depending on what he says is either no go or fair game.

If shes in a relationship but i dont know or really care about the guy: Fair Game

If shes married: Fair game but be careful

To be a mate in my world you have to be someone i talk to on a regular basis. Someone i trust and respect.

There you go. Thats how i see ****.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D

niggah gah gah gah gah,

nigga what!?

*dude would so get his ass kicked if he wasn't working in a school for sissies*

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black people kick off about people saying the word N!gga but they say it all the time. Stop being hipacritical. Anyways these boards are about pulling girls and bettering yourself. Not race hate or racist debate.

Everyone chill and back to topic please or this post will get locked/deleted.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, race hate, just stay away from even thinking I'm heading in that direction... have you seen the video? It's funny, why do you think we're laughing? If I saw a video about eskimo's and teasing... hey wait, I already have, so you can shush about that now. Kinda like the devil is a DJ thread, everybody's poisoning that one too...

America will always turn to popular culture, there's a reason for it as well. Not widely accepted, but most new concepts are thrown into the wash a few times before it becomes acceptable for the nation to wear it.... Just like the whole slavery deal, most people were outraged when it first started to happen, than they got used to it, than the slaves got pissed off, and they tried to fight that as well, now it's all good again... except for a few die hard retards, it will happen for centuries... now it's a good thing that the wigga nation is upon us.

Hip hop is one of the most influential styles of music since it hits youth at a young age. The excited rhythm of the music beats out the dronings laughter of monotany which is cubicle life. The next generation of employers will take on a google like mindset, there won't be any more mindless drivel, people wioll create work templates and use scanners and comparative descriptors to do all the manual typing which is done today... It's just a matter of time before hip hop and rap become the mainstream style of music with a few twists in it to conform to the elders who don't like profanity as much as youth should.

Oh yeah, n Jaycamx23lolbigdogpdiddywugangsta, stop hating on your bro. Your not in it for a competition, unless your going to be teaching HIM something by stealing his girl, be a man, and stay a true friend. Don't stab him in the back to get with one chick.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomatoes
Black people kick off about people saying the word N!gga but they say it all the time. Stop being hipacritical. Anyways these boards are about pulling girls and bettering yourself. Not race hate or racist debate.

Everyone chill and back to topic please or this post will get locked/deleted.
yea man, i know what you mean... I saw this girl who was gettin beat up by her bf...The next day i was talking to her and I punched her in the face and she had the nerve to call the cops on me...Fvcking double standards, I swear. :rolleyes: