Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disillusioned, big time...

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two close friends who are blessed with looks and who i have to admit most girls would have no trouble getting attracted to.

They do all the AFC things...(keep calling her up, buy her gifts, never break a date, being so nice it makes me wanna puke)...yet, contrary to popular belief here, they get laid a lot and continue to get a helluva lot more dates and success with girls than me (the don juan subscriber)!

So what gives fellas?? I shudder to think what would happen to my prospects if these two duds were to actually KNOW the existence of this site and start to learn....what would be left for me? I mean everything else being equal, who wouldn't want the better looking guy?

I guess what i'm trying to get at is from my rather bitter personal experience, personality is overrated. When push comes to shove, girls will always go for looks.
Dammit! What do i have to fall back on??

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if the're blessed with good looks, good for them. If the weren't, they had to find other ways to attract girls, maybe some DJ ways.

Stop bothering about them, and start bothering about improving yourself.

BTW, are you from Holland?

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nistelrooy
No...just a certain fan of a certain soccer club with a certain dutch player.

:)
Oh yeah, i heared he transfered to Bora bora... ;)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man..rules arent set in stone..If you go through some personal ads and read what women are looking for they all say the same thing "intelligent, funny, must make me laugh blah blah

Some women will choose looks over personality..and some women personality over looks

Looks tend to get old..usually its the younger immature women wo can care less if a guy had the personality of a peanut..and they always go for looks..and wind up regreting their decisons

I have friends too who rely solely on ther looks..but I dont let that bother me..good for them..I have my own game to play, and there is always another guy better looking than the next, so why sweat it??

work on yourself..and leave the good look comparisons to the women (not to mention I see an abundance of HOT women with average guys)

ANother thing..better looking guys are normally players that have options with other women..so some women tend to steer away from these types of guys in fear of being hurt.

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, i heared he transfered to Bora bora...
Hehe. BTW, is he big in Holland? I figure he must be the best talent from there since van basten.

Anyways back to my topic,

My prob is that i see two of my friends commit all the classic "mistakes" and i'm thinking girls would get turned off, but somehow they seem to get their way all the time.

Jealous yes..but was just venting my frustration more than anything else.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have AFC written all over you

Originally posted by nistelrooy
I have two close friends who are blessed with looks and who i have to admit most girls would have no trouble getting attracted to.

They do all the AFC things...(keep calling her up, buy her gifts, never break a date, being so nice it makes me wanna puke)...yet, contrary to popular belief here, they get laid a lot and continue to get a helluva lot more dates and success with girls than me (the don juan subscriber)!

So what gives fellas?? I shudder to think what would happen to my prospects if these two duds were to actually KNOW the existence of this site and start to learn....what would be left for me? I mean everything else being equal, who wouldn't want the better looking guy?

I guess what i'm trying to get at is from my rather bitter personal experience, personality is overrated. When push comes to shove, girls will always go for looks.
Dammit! What do i have to fall back on??

Your never going to get anywhere with that attitude, its all wrong. Stop worrying about what your friends are doing, you need to focus on yourself. Seems to me your watching your friends take action and thats all your doing. Like Starman said the rules arent set in stone, there are ways to get away with calling all the time, buying gifts etc. so dont sweat it. It all starts with your attitude which needs some serious adjustment.

Looks are important to an extent. I feel the more unattractive you are in the looks department, the more youll have to compensate in the personality department. A womanwill take a guy who has a personality that gives her the feelings she wants, over a guy who she thinks is hot but cannot create any attraction or feelings beyond that point.