Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disengage her rational mind and appeal to her desires

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is most often something that “just happens” with one thing leading to another against all logic and sometimes regardless of consequences. It is because humans are instinctively programmed to pursue sexual pleasure and conditioned to pursue emotional fulfillment. Sex, relationships, infatuation and love are the antithesis of rational thinking. Notice how men with onitis have trouble seeing what is obvious to everyone else? This is because their ability to rationalize is obscured by their desires.

As long as a woman can think rationally, she will do what is right for her longterm goals. Additionally, due to bad experiences with men, advice from friends and the media, women of today are constantly on guard, trying to protect their egos and save themselves emotional pain.

Therefore, the most effective strategy of getting past such defenses is action. By action, I mean flirting via touch, hugging and kissing, so that she gets to feel your affection. If she is attracted to you, she will be instinctively drawn to this feeling, which will disengage her rational mind and trigger her emotional and/or sexual desires, allowing you to sweep her off her feet. These feelings can become addictive, leading her to seek out her next kick and become hooked on you. We're told that kino is an important aspect of flirting and this is why.

This post is the result of my own experiences, including some opportunities I have blown and regretted and some I have seized with success. I’ll conclude with two extreme examples:

After a night on the town one night I found myself in bed with a very attractive woman who I considered a dear friend and relationship material. Like the pitiful fool I was at the time, I decided to spend the night discussing our potential as a couple instead of making a move. Thinking of myself as a perfect gentleman, the following day I asked her out on our first official date. She turned me down! Apparently she had too much going on in her life to get involved with me and she never changed her mind nor allowed me another chance to make a move.

(To my regret, I made this mistake again recently, which is what prompted me to write this post).

Conversely, I went on a date with a woman not so long ago and I was way too forward in trying to kiss her. It took her completely by surprise and she didn’t react very well to it. I was completely embarrassed, we didn’t click very well anyway so she ended the date early and told me she wasn’t interested in seeing me again. However, against all logic, she called me the following day saying that she wanted to try again. When things still didn’t work out, she started coming on stronger, calling more and even text messaged me anonymously a few times. She was clearly thinking about me a lot.

Though I would never suggest being so forward with a girl (I was lucky she didn’t react much worse), if she gives you a chance to make a move, you damn better seize it! Never wait for a “better” opportunity and never wait to talk things over.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your points are completely valid.

I too discovered this having blown my chances for some potentially mind blowing sex with some incredible women by making the mistake of assuming that women are logical creatures when in fact they are governed by emotions and feelings.

Just recently, I found myself in bed with a girl I met on the net. She is easily a 9 and playboy centerfold material with incredible natural DD's to boot ( I am a breast man). During our date things seem to flow quite well with alot of flirting, kino, etc. So after she decides to stay over, what do I do? Instead of escalating what was working and continuing on with the seduction, I revert to the remnants of my AFCdom and decide not to advance things anyfurther. We both fall asleep. The next day she leaves and I never hear from her again.

A similar occurrence happened several month before with another quite beautiful woman. Had her laid out on my bed and instead of
following my natural sexual instincts, I did nothing. She too probably felt disgusted because I also never heard from her again.

You see in the above two examples, I was concerned that I would scare these women away by being too sexually forward when in fact I did manage to scare them away by repressing my natural sexual urges.

Bottom line: Women love sex just as much and perhaps even more than we do. Never deny your sexual instincts/urges when given the opportunity.

Good post Jariel. It reminded me of my past mistakes that I vow never to repeat again.

;)

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks to me like we have to disengage our own rational minds as well.

But does that lead to oneitis? The first post said it does, but the second would lead you to believe that rationality tends to turn into hesitation.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this post, its not ground braking matireal but i think i could use this info to help me out so i like it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking more about this and, based on my own experiences, have noticed that women rarely initiate anything with words.

If they like you, they will give you hints, will even set up the moment for you to make the move, and sometimes they will even make the move, yet they can go for years without ever telling you how they feel.

It's rare they will even ask you on a date, but will rather ask you to hang out and escalate it from there.