Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[discuss.me.2] Jewlery

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay seeing as how the first discussion was "successful" (if you want to call it that)... here's part 2.

JEWLERY

I guess this can be broken down into a few categories. Note that this post doesn't involve piercings or tattoos.

Necklaces

Long or short?

Pendant or not? Religious cross?

Fancy: Gold? Silver?

Casual: Hemp? Plastic (beads etc)? Shells ? Colors?

Leather: Hard or soft?

Big metal beads? Spikes?

One? Two? Seven?

Keychain that holds phone or mp3 player?

Do you take it off when you sleep? In the shower? Ever?

For friendship? Buy/bought it yourself? A gift for/from a girl?

Do YOU wear one?

Rings

Which hand? Which finger(s)?

Style? How many? Why?

I know some chicks who LOVE rings on guys, while others simpy hate the thought of it.

Bracelets/Anklets

Yes, it's true. Some guys wear "bracelets" or for those of you masculinely inclined, "wrist bands". The best looking ones iMO are the friendship ones or hemp ones that you can take onto the beach etc and not have to worry about 'em getting stained/wet/dirty.

thoughts?

Watches

There was already a thread on this a while back but feel free to post here to collect all this info on one thread.

Silver/Gold/Black Plastic?

Ungodly amount of functions or just a simple time teller?

Digital or Analogue?

Do you really NEED an alarm/stopwatch/timer/altimeter/fishing rod/codomn dispenser/mp3 player on your watch? Why or why not?

---

okay I think there's enough to go on here. share your thoughts.

Related Links:
Part 1 : Earrings

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
jewelry is alright , just dont go overboard, so that its obvious that you want attention !!

Reaction score
I used to wear "ice" but decided to just wear a rock-like necklace that hangs down just above my collar-bone. and i have a armitron sports watch(that chit was expensive too 85$)..I get more attention for my watch than my necklace which is kind of annoying.........he he

threestarproject

Reaction score
Fun...

Oh, joy, acessories...

Necklaces
Short
Causual: Hemp, plain, no beads etc.
This one only comes off for Cross Country and Track Meets. Made it myself. :rolleyes:
Leather: Soft leather, black/gray disc in center
This is usually worn when I'm wearing something nice such as a dress shirt etc. Was made by this chick I 'know', she made one like it, different color. Isn't that sweet..... :eek:

Rings
Right Hand, little finger.
Off white w/a black swirl. Made from some synthetic shell sh¡t. Use to wear it ocasionaly, but now it's on the left middle finger of my 'friend.'( This was the direct result of me taking something of hers to wear) I guess the ring seemed to fit my style.Picked it up at a tourist shop for about 2 dollars. Some chicks loved it, only had one or two that commented against it.

Bracelets/Anklets
Blue Star stretchy braclet. This was a chicks, took it from her after an interesting, uh, discussion, in the back of my car. She accused me of taking a trophy, so she took my ring... :D I think hemp bracelets are the best way to go, however.

Watch
Black and Silver Chronograph Watch, on an oversized black leather watch band. I got the watch with the chrono on it cause I'm lazy, and didn't want to change watches for track practice. As long as it looks good, doesn't look like you have a GPS moniter on your wrist, and you use some of the functions, it's fine.

That's about it for me
-threestarproject

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wear a sliver ring on my right hand's ring finger (wearing on the left hand's ring finger means you're married :D) and a silver necklace. That's it, don't need to go overboard with bling bling unless you're a wanna be rapper punk ;)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i don't wear any jewellry. But here is what i wouldnt mind getting if i had the money:

Silver chain, with celtic cross - The silver chain i would get would be quite thin, not one of those big fat homie one's but not small enough to be included as a chicks necklace. The celtic cross is there for coolness value and because it's my heritage.

Silver watch, i would get one of these for my left wrist, analog, electric watch's look stupid in my oppinion. My friend has a silver watch with little bits of gold in it, and that looks pretty cool too.

That is probably as far as i would go, rings look cool on some people but dont look good on me so i stay away from them.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a smallish, plain silver chain (the 20" size). I usually keep it under my shirt so not too much is visible, because I don't like the image that having it hanging outside the shirt gives as much.

When I have more money I'm going to get a nice watch. That's about all the accessories I go for.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Necklaces - I usually wear 2-3 of the kind with the beads..I take them off when I shower and go to bed.

Bracelets/Anklets - I have 1 hemp anklet that I just bought yesterday. So far, the ladies seem to like it. :D

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
where's a good place to shop for hemp stuff? (or just the material to make your own/have a chick make one for you :D ? )

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wear hemp chokers and a silver watch.

The hemp choker that I wear now was a gift from my girlfriend and never comes off, as it is the kind that ties on.

The silver watch was a christmas gift, one of those Fossil Arkitekts. It's a pretty plain analog watch, but I've gotten all kinds of complements on it.

Gadzooks and American Eagle sometimes have some nice hemp jewelry.

I too would like to know where to buy the materials to make them yourself, that'd be a lot neater than a bought one.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some jewelry but i think it goes good with my style. I have a silver watch with this red face which has gotten many compliments. a class ring. The necklace that i wear is one that looks like barbed wire. No one else has it so i like it.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use jewelry, but only because I like it.

I have two rings and a necklace. I also have a silver-color analog watch but I consider that a tool (tells time) instead of jewelry.

I wear a white gold (looks silver) ring with three small diamonds in my left index finger, and then on my right ring finger I wear a regular gold ring with a rectangular ruby and two small diamonds. My necklace is a white gold figaro style 20", with a necklace charm which is a silver five pointed star.

I've gotten some compliments from my jewelry, but I wear it because I like what it looks like. If someone else doesn't like it, TOO DAMN BAD.

The necklace and watch I usually leave on all the time, since I don't really see any reason to take it off when I'd have to put it back on again (plus I'm kind of afraid of not being able to find my watch in the morning). The rings I take off when I go to sleep and I just put one side of my glasses through the rings and fold my glasses up(PRESTO! I won't lose my rings now).

One key thing: Don't wear too much. For a guy what I wear, plus perhaps a bracelet on the non-watch hand (if you use a wrist-watch, if not then it won't matter which hand) is a pretty safe limit to how much to wear.

Another key thing: Of what you DO wear, only use REAL, not FAKE. If you can't afford real, then don't use it.

One last thing.....something you might want to watch out for is gold-diggers. If a chick sees you with that jewelry, then she might think that you'll have lots of money and that she'd want you to spend that cash on her (I'll be DAMNED if I do that, but she wouldn't know that). Once a chick asked me how much I paid for those rings so of course I started to be careful.

Ben

Last edited: