Disconcerting Fact about this site

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave.com has been a very interesting look at the mind's of people today, and also interesting for tips and tricks to use in the field. However, have you noticed that roughly 85% of all conversation on this whole forum (except health and fitness, anything else, and mature dj) is all pre-hooking up or pre-date info? Why don't we discuss other stuff like, "How do I get her to give me head" or "ways to make her scream in bed" it is all "does she like me?" "how do I get her number?" "if she calls me what does this mean?"

I understand this is the early stage, but it is so AFC it is making me lose interest in this site altogether. These forums are getting depressing to see how many people are missing out on what life has to offer us.

When I used to be an AFC, it was because I got stuck on one girl a long time ago (im talking like 14) and she made my life hell because I let it. I lost all faith in getting chicks even though I had no problem holding me back but myelf. I changed all that and now am successful with girls. However, I kept coming back to this site looking for the answers in a "quick fix" fashion... until I realized all it took was to go out there and make it happen... there is no hidden treasure here... just go out and get it with a positive attitude and don't let anything hold you back. If an ugly fat italian guy in a wheelchair can get a supermodel (I heard about this story on howard stern) then you can get any girl no matter who you are unless you are a failure. If you are a failure, turn your life around to be a winner. it really is easy once you put your whole mind and soul into it. Getting girls is really not that hard at all.

Gather self-worth, and be calm (others call it "being yourself" I call this being calm) and go talk to who you want to be with; simple.

TIP FOR MODERATORS: I like what you guys do, but I am a huge supporter of constructive criticism, so don't flame me for offering my advice: Have you concidered deleting posts that are too AFC?

P.S. If you are sick of what is going on with this site as well, go to pimpology.org for further more advanced information on the game and what to do PAST the stupid "number close" "convo" bs on this site. Seriously, when was the last time you heard someone say, "She won't have a threesome, what do I do to get her to include the roommate?" or "I took her out and used c&f so much she went under the table!! How do I get her to stop without letting other people around me know something is up?!"

This stuff happens all the time with real alpha males and pick up artists alright people, this board is so AFC I am thinking about never coming back... but then again I remember people like Pook, etc. (too tired to think of all the other people I like a lot) that I come back.

Please guys, can we do a whole change her and stop being stuck in the early stages of the game, because this is a waste of all of our time (except AFCs)

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, too many lame posts on here.

But then again, the post you just made is totally worthless with nothing constructive or meaningful to say, and no advice that anyone can use, so, you're just as bad as the AFC's.

peace

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha, oh, you wanna know why most of the posts are for the pre dating stuff, because most guys heere have no clue on why women are even attracted to them in the first place, nor why we are attracted to them.........its all about the balance, women seek us for the testerone, we seek them for the estrogen, we do it naturally, the only thing I am doing now is trying to find out how to display my natural testerone qualities better.........but hey guy, most guys on here dont believe that, they believe its some technique or don juan attitude, as if women use techniques on our azzes, its all natural buddy, not calculation.

my advice, seriously, run a search and read ONLY THE INFORMATION from a quality poster, 90 percent of posters here have no clue, and will only flame your azz when you are even starting to learn the truth and move away from this wanna be don juan bullshyt.......

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JaguarMike
Please guys, can we do a whole change her and stop being stuck in the early stages of the game, because this is a waste of all of our time (except AFCs)
If you don't want to use some of your time to discuss stuff, help AFCs and give advice, you're at the very wrong web site.

Originally posted by JaguarMike
Gather self-worth, and be calm (others call it "being yourself" I call this being calm) and go talk to who you want to be with; simple.
It's just not that simple. Most AFCs need help, much help, to "gather self-worth"; the whole concept cannot be summed up in a single sentence.

You're probably better off with pimpology.com, since you don't seem to grasp the very depth of the issues most new members face here. I agree with bobbob, your post was rather useless (in the grand scheme of "discussing DJing" and "helping out rAFCs").

-Bill

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i also think there is too little about sex here.Mabe nods should make Don Juan Sex discussiomn foforum thread. Also there is too little how to least in LTR up here. But here is mainly no sex topics. And sex is very important. If You are good in bed, most of other tips are not useful for You, because You can solve all problsm with getting girl into the bed.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While hooking up is natural, there are patterns that have developed by observation, and if know what those patterns are we can control the situation. That's what learning about this stuff is all about.

If you can emulate any causes that cause certain effects, you too can get the same effects.

Some of us guys have been conditioned and brought up to not be successful with women. Its so deeply ingrained in us that we have to study this stuff to get it out of us and release our inner-Man.

As far as most stuff here being pre-date site, well once you're hooked up with a girl and she is madly in love with you, I don't think you will NEED advice on some of the more intimate aspects.

Also there are a lot more variables and such that go into a long term relationship, which may make it difficult to control the situation from a scientific standpoint also.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man. There are houndrerad of books about intimate life, about sex. Because itsn ot so simple as it looks. I think we should discuss some tricks and postions here. Also some afrodisiacs to make girls feel more horny. Its an important ratio. Also.. You get date, You start beeign with girl.. Then comes bed and... there comes end. Sex is very important.