Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disarm this neghit.

nighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
My LTR girl. Always neghit me with. Awww you are so smal and cute.
How could you disarm that? :eek:

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If my GF ever said that to me I'd just go all cute and sh*t, with doggy eyes, etc.etc.

Doesn't really disarm it or anything- its just something I would do! :D

Or maybe I would say "Thank you!" and treat it like the biggest compliment I've ever had. :rock:

Honestly though, there are better things to worry about than a good comeback for some stupid line your girl throws at you. And besides, you make it sound like a battle between you two..."Disarm" the neghit..."Neutralise" the threat...jeeze. Enjoy yourself! Its a relationship, not Iraq. Make peace, not war. :flowers:

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say...

Aaah thanks. You're so big and manly...

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

Yeah I would probably say something like "I'm lucky I have somebody so big and threatening to protect me, thanks for being there for me."

But it's only a neghit if it affects you that way. If you are feeling "small and cute," go lift weights or something to help yourself get over that self-image.

I've found that muay thai/jiu-jitsu has helped me overcome the last negative facets of my self-image. It's pretty liberating to not be weighed down by self-consciousness anymore. Not saying you need to go out and start training to be a cage fighter or get jacked, but find something that you enjoy that helps boost your confidence. Neghits will roll off you then.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
small and cute in the manhood department? if so gym wont help that :p

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm "just as long as its big enough to knock you out with I don't mind what you say about it. Infact, give me one of those see-through shields and I'll stop a riot- no one back talks to the mighty meat batton".

But then I am quite odd.....:confused: