Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disarm Her!!!

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have posted anything but this is something that every DJ needs to know.

Think about this for a second. What is the one thing that most of us (99%) are after when it comes to women? Well, for most of us is the thought or idea to be able to get down and dirty with them, right? :D In other words we want that pu$$y. Yes, we are all pigs and proud of it!

Ok, now that you know that, you might also realize that women use that weapon to manipulate and make men do all kinds of crazy things just to get a piece of it. Needless to say most of these men are desperate and are no where near the level in expertise with women with guys such as yourself that know better (I hope).

Next time you approach a girl, try as hard as you can to see through her and act/talk as if she does not have a vagina and a pair of boobs. In other words, she might as well be just another one of your male friends... think about it, you never think about any of that stuff when you talk to your buddies, right? You can care less what the subject of conversation is because you are relaxed and don't care to agree/disagree with them and you call on their BS.

What I'm trying to say is this... if you treat a woman with INDIFFERENCE you are way ahead of the competition. With indifference you send a clear message that you don't care whether or not she approves of your advances/behavior because you will just go to the next one. Also, you send a clear signal that you are not desperate, won't kiss her butt and that you are a great catch. Indifference is your best friend so never forget about it.

That's all I have for now. This is nothing new but might put some of you in the right mindset the next time you make that approach to get that phone number/email.

If you guys like it, I might write another powerful one soon.
Take care and enjoy!
terminator911