Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disappointing Day Of Cold Approach?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually quite busy with various things going on in my life.

However today (Saturday) I made sure I cleared everything up, so that I could spend the day cold approaching in my city, which is usually, wall to wall young attractive puzzy.

However.. I didn't manage to get a single cold approach.

The girls that I found attractive, where either in a large group of friends or they where not approachable due to being on the move.

I find it to be weird to stop a girl, who seems to be in a rush from getting A to B.

Anyway my question is.. do you have days when you don't approach a single girl?

Do you just put it down to being a bad day.

I was feeling disappointed for a while, however I went to the gym & smashed out a crazy workout & the disappointed feeling immediately went away.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just talk to people when I'm out and about. I know what you mean though about attractive women in groups.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However today (Saturday) I made sure I cleared everything up, so that I could spend the day cold approaching in my city, which is usually, wall to wall young attractive puzzy.

The girls that I found attractive, where either in a large group of friends or they where not approachable due to being on the move.

I find it to be weird to stop a girl, who seems to be in a rush from getting A to B.

I was feeling disappointed for a while, however I went to the gym & smashed out a crazy workout & the disappointed feeling immediately went away.
Go out to explore a new bar or hit up an event you're interested in. The social practice from cold approaching doesn't define your night. If a woman doesn't want to join in on the fun, it's their loss. The women that flirt back are the cherry on top, not the sundae.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would never actually set aside time to go out and do this. Just do it during the course of your daily activities when you are out and about.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that says they are usually quite busy with various things going on with life is usually chick speak for giving an excuse ;)
You managed to get help regarding the questions you had for me with your fapping problems

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never actually set aside time to go out and do this. Just do it during the course of your daily activities when you are out and about.
Actually this is a good point.. I work in the city & attractive females are literally everywhere.. I could probably approach during my working day, however time is limited between breaks/lunches etc.

I found making time for it m, didn't really feel worth my while.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with cold approach is that your mind will find all sorts of excuses not too do it

The more you think about an approach the less natural it becomes thus the more awkward it becomes

Its one of them things you literally have to do in a split second

cold approaches are really really tough too pull off thats why most men wont do them

they have to have an element of authenticity to them too make it seem to the girl that you aren't solely there to try and pick her up , but at the same time you usually have to do a very high volume of approaches too get results from it

Its like anything though the more you do it the better you become

A year ago I could barely approach a shop assistant , last week I cold approached 2 girls in the middle of the day and 1 on a train and they all went relatively well , well enough for me too take confidence from them

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men don't have a day-to-day routine that will enable them to do enough quantity of approaches to arrange enough first dates. That's where the approach session becomes a reality. Men will end up spending time lingering around malls for approaches, going to outdoor parks/paths for approaches, and even slowing down their regular grocery store visits for approaches.

Most "approach sessions" are a waste of time.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's something you want to do, you make time for it..in some capacity.

See what I mean? :up:

That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

The girls that I found attractive, where either in a large group of friends
Approaching girls in groups is tough and indeed probably the biggest challenge of cold approaching.

or they where not approachable due to being on the move. I find it to be weird to stop a girl, who seems to be in a rush from getting A to B.
Been there.

I am a day-gamer and most of my approaches are in grocery stores which is convenient for my slow walking ass, because these are settings where women are moving at slower paces and taking their time.

Women on the move (moving faster) I usually let go.

Unless she is so fine (big titties) that I cant resist the urge.

Not really. When I cold approach, I am usually out for hours at a time.

So I am bound to be able to approach least 2.

My advice would be to tell yourself that, no matter what; "I am approaching at least 2 women today, and I am not going home until I do".

Bad day? Bad may be too strong of a word to call a day where the stars weren't aligned and you weren't able to get any approaches in.

More like a slow day.

A bad day would be a day of a high percentage of rejections.

Those days come and go, too.

Yup. You have to develop quick healing powers when it comes to this shiit.

Tomorrow is another day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a day-gamer and most of my approaches are in grocery stores which is convenient for my slow walking ass, because these are settings where women are moving at slower paces and taking their time.

Women on the move (moving faster) I usually let go.
Grocery stores are my overall favorite venue of the non-bar approach venues and the venue where I have arranged the most first dates out of any non-bar venue.

If women are outdoors at parks or on walking/hiking paths, they are also typically not in a hurry. Bookstores can be slower pace. Malls typically are not slower pace. Malls are definitely not slower pace in November/December. Although there's more foot traffic in malls then, the holiday shopping season is frenzied. I typically won't do mall approaching in November/December. January-October is a bit more predictable in the malls, but early January can be very slow for mall game.

US cities in the Sun Belt region are bad for pure street game. There just isn't a lot of pedestrian foot traffic in these automobile-centric cities. Older, pre-automobile cities like New York City, Chicago, Boston, and Philadelphia are more pedestrian-oriented and more conducive to pure street game. Internationally, London is a city where pure street game is possible.

In US Sun Belt cities like Nashville, Atlanta, Dallas or Phoenix, park and path game becomes more of an option. In Dallas, Katy Trail (reviewed below) and Klyde Warren Park are common outdoor daygame venues. In Phoenix, Piestewa Peak, Camelback Mountain, and Papago Park would be outdoor daygame options.

today (Saturday) I made sure I cleared everything up, so that I could spend the day cold approaching in my city, which is usually, wall to wall young attractive puzzy.

More like a slow day.
The Saturday midday, 1-3 hour type approach session is common in the seduction lifestyle. I have done these 1-3 hour type approach sessions on weekend afternoons at outdoor venues (parks/paths), malls, bookstores, and grocery stores.

I agree with @We_ArE_VeNOM that this is a slow day. Yes, there are days when there will no viable approach targets in an approach session. Slow days are not fun.

Slow days and bad days can feel similar though.

A bad day would be a day of a high percentage of rejections.

Those days come and go, too.
I agree that bad days happen. A bad approaching Saturday afternoon would be a 2 hour outdoor or mall approach session with 5-7 approaches and 5-7 rejections. A slow day would be 0-1 approaches in 2 hours with no dates arranged.

You have to develop quick healing powers when it comes to this shiit.

Tomorrow is another day.
It is good to have a short memory with bad or slow days on approach sessions. Keep doing the right things and success will come.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What up, SW15 *dapz*

Most men don't have a day-to-day routine that will enable them to do enough quantity of approaches to arrange enough first dates.
And that is exactly my point; they SHOULD have that routine.

If the goal is to get women, and cold approach is an attempt to get women, then shouldn't we all be cold approaching?

That's where the approach session becomes a reality. Men will end up spending time lingering around malls for approaches, going to outdoor parks/paths for approaches, and even slowing down their regular grocery store visits for approaches.
Pretty much, yeah.

When hunters hunt, they spend their time lingering in the wilderness, prowling through forests, and camping in the woods for game.

That's what hunters do.

You have to go out there and get it.

Most "approach sessions" are a waste of time.
Is it?

Bro, cold approaching is supposed to be FUN!!!!!

You guys treat it like it is a nagging chore, like washing the dishes or raking the grass.

It is supposed to be fun!! Exciting!! Thrilling!!

You guys are a bunch of Scrooges' in the dating game.

:lol:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grocery stores are my overall favorite venue of the non-bar approach venues and the venue where I have arranged the most first dates out of any non-bar venue.
I agree 100%.

Bar/club venues will have women more receptive, especially to the Mode One approach.

I will definitely be adding night game to my repertoire next summer for sure.

But ain't nothing like approaching an attractive, unassuming woman at a grocery store.

If women are outdoors at parks or on walking/hiking paths, they are also typically not in a hurry.
Bro, you speak very highly of parks and hiking paths lol.

Now, I certainly have no doubt that attractive women frequent those places...but 9/10s, most of those women probably won't match my criteria, if you know what I mean lol.

Bookstores can be slower pace. Malls typically are not slower pace. Malls are definitely not slower pace in November/December. Although there's more foot traffic in malls then, the holiday shopping season is frenzied. I typically won't do mall approaching in November/December. January-October is a bit more predictable in the malls, but early January can be very slow for mall game.
The last time I went to a mall on day game, the vibe was totally off.

Almost all women were in groups or with their SO, and everyone was moving in a quick pace.

The entire ambiance was off kilter from my norm.

Very unsettling, actually.

The Saturday midday, 1-3 hour type approach session is common in the seduction lifestyle. I have done these 1-3 hour type approach sessions on weekend afternoons at outdoor venues (parks/paths), malls, bookstores, and grocery stores.
I honestly can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

I agree with @We_ArE_VeNOM that this is a slow day. Yes, there are days when there will no viable approach targets in an approach session. Slow days are not fun.

Slow days and bad days can feel similar though.
Indeed, they can feel similar...but the two fundamental difference between a bad day and slow day is..

1. Slow day: It doesn't hurt your pride/ego.

2. Bad day: Can negatively affect your pride/ego.

1. Slow day: Is neutral. It won't affect your bottom line success/failure percentage, positively or negatively. You break even.

2. Bad day: It negatively affects your percentage.

But if you are out in the field long enough, you shouldn't experience many slow days.

I agree that bad days happen. A bad approaching Saturday afternoon would be a 2 hour outdoor or mall approach session with 5-7 approaches and 5-7 rejections. A slow day would be 0-1 approaches in 2 hours with no dates arranged.
Yuppp.

It is good to have a short memory with bad or slow days on approach sessions. Keep doing the right things and success will come.
"Sunny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain.

Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain."

-50 Cent (Many Men).

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Feel the fear and do it anyway.

First approach is by far the hardest. Once the first one is out the way....you feel like a lot more confident and it becomes a lot easier.