Direct the coversation

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Directing the conversation is very important if you want to direct a girls thoughts. Anybody can talk aimlessly about anything without a specific goal in mind but for us getting laid, we have a different plan

When talking to a girl, you should have a goal in mind. Do you want to get her number? Ask her out? Get her naked? Convince her that you can eat ten hot dogs in one sitting? Wait...i wouldnt go for that last one (unless she looks like Jabba the Hut). If you have a plan, you have a better chance to accomplishing something that you want because you stay focused on the prize that youre going after

If you're the type of guy that dosen't have a specific strategy, you may find that you dont get what you want as often as you like. You often get strayed from what you want in the end. You're happy just letting the conversation stride and let whatever is going to happen just happen

But if you're like me, you have a plan and a strategy to getting to the point without forgetting why you're talking to her in the first place! Sorry, i get emotional when i talk about this stuff. :)

Now lets talk about this strategy...

THE STRATEGY

Having a strategy is not a hard thing to do. First, you must be able to keep a conversation flowing. If you have that down, then you have a lot of it done already

The second part is the most important. This is knowing what to say that will get her thinking the way you want her to think. Does that sound confusing? Well, it is actually a really simple thing to do. All you have to do is talk about things that she likes to talk about and put yourself in them

Lets take an example of a girl i know from class. She sits next to me and i know that she likes to go out dancing. If you're a clueless guy, you wouldn't know that this is very valuable information! By knowing that, i know about something she likes

The next part is making her associate me with what she likes

Let me explain how i did that. On a day when we got our test results back for our sociology class, i asked her how she did. She said that she had gotten a C which is something she expected. For those of you thinking what i was thinking, that is some more free information. Exploit it. Why does did she expect that grade? Should she be in a remedial class? (in a teasing way)

Her response is going to be irrelevant as you will soon find out. If she responds with i didnt study enough or I just can't seem to remember everything even if i studied answers, it won't make a diference. All that i need to remember is that she likes dancing and tie that up with the current situation. Draw a conclusion and put yourself in it

I took a light approach to it and said that it must have been all that partying. Before i let her respond, i said that she should invite me because it's rude not to invite me because she knew that loved dancing (she didn't know and she didn't know i knew she liked dancing). I knew she would laugh at what i would be saying because i was being silly with her

This the part where i put the imagery in her head. Once i had her visualize general ideas, i then proceeded to put more specific thoughts in her head. I left off at the thought of me being invited ny her to go dancing. She had an option of replying with yes or no. I don't think she would have said no seriously if she would have but i would still have had the same outcome

When she said yes, i said that i would go out with her (notice i changed going out to party to going out) if she could keep up with my dancing. I then went on to say that i was "the lord of the dance". Girls always laugh at that comment...lol...

If she would have said no, i would have looked at her and pretended like i knew why she said that...and that is that shes intimidated of my dancing because i'm...etc.

If you see what i mean by strategy now, then you know that whatever she would have said would not matter with my goal. my goal was to get her number...i got it at the end of class that day and we went dancing that weekend

After talking about dancing (which initially statred as a topic regarding the test) i went ahead and told her to write down the number for me and i would give her a call to let her know if i would be able to got out that weekend. It's just procedure my friend

Directing her thoughts can be applied to almost any situation

To come up with some topics that you know how to control (i call these control topics), you must first think about something generic to use in any case. Try coming up with a topic to use in the library with a girl thats looking for a book...or a girl sitting by herslef at a cafe...it's easy

It's better to know the subject first though. If you know something about a girl before hand, then you can use that as a tool to sway her emotions in your favor

Now that yo know how directing the conversation directs her thoughts, try making up topics where you can control sequences to a common outcome

Post some of your ideas

thejuice

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, very interesting. So you're basically saying that you can attain whatever goal you make and that it doesn't matter what the girl says.

I'll throw up a situation for you to work with.
Goal: Get chick's number
Situation: Dancing with a girl at a dance party
Let's say that I don't know the girl at all. I just asked her to dance because I wanted to dance with someone. I basically have no information about her to insert myself in. GO

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds complicated and uneccesarily planned but in reality, generic topics can go a long way if you know how to direct them

If the girl is at a party, you can find out a lot of things about her. You dont have to know her too long before you find out what she does on her spare time, etc. Thats why you talk to her to find out during the first five minutes

Youre situation is a bit misleading. The first goal you have in mind is to get her to dance...if youre already at a party. But your scenario already had that. I think what youre trying to ask is how to number close...

So the strategy is rather off if you dont initiate it to begin with. I wouldnt recommend asking someone to dance without talking with her first. Maybe its your stye but it dosent work with me. I need to see what shes like before i do anything so i know what to talk about

To begin, i would ask her a question about about whats shes wearing. Easy topic to expand from. Most girls enjoy shopping...very generic. Anyway, say that youre looking for a gift for a friend of yours (female) and you wanted to know where she got it. Mention that you like shopping but that you dont know where to shop for women...maybe she can help you? Don't talk about that yet. You can then ask her to dance...

When dancing, you can bring up her dancing. Say that she has rhythm...or something else if untrue...to bring out the topic of whether or not she goes out to dance often

Note: Many girls will lie and say yes. They like to make their lifes more interesting

Whether she does or not, you can ask her if she wants to go out dancing with you next weekend. Then ask for her number and ask if she can also help you with the shopping...you can get together and go to the mall

Odds are that shell give you her number because you've established value to her. Youve stated that you like shopping and that you're willing to have her go with you. She loves shopping (because she's a girl) and associates that with you

What she didn't know was that that was part of the initial strategy to get her to give you her number. The dance sequence is for the fact that you have a reason to ask her out to a party for another occasion. In this case, next weekend

It started out from asking her about something shes wearing to shopping to dancing. The difference between that and regular conversations is that they are designed to get her thinking in a certain way. That is because you had a goal in mind to begin with

The way i've explained it sounds a it short. During the sequences i mentioned, you have to include other things that you would talk about. Thats where you ask about her, etc. so in actuality, the whole event could take about 30 minutes. Talk about her

the juice

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but juice, then you might have to actually go to the mall! :D

Just kidding I like the strategy idea and will remember to implement it in the future. Kind of a blueprint rather than just going cold and seeing where it takes you.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to get somethings straight before anything. First of all, what i mean by values is not literally what girls say. Values are not that. In fact what they are is what they imply

For example, if she likes a guy with height, she likes security because tall guys make her feel secure. Get it?

Another thing is that what im talking about is not new stuff. Its a restatement and combination of other things ive read about. Nobody has talked about these for a while so i thought id refresh everybodys memory