Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Direct/30sec: Crazy pattern! Chicks show super-high interest & disappear!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the uninitiated, all I ever do are speedy (usually 20-30 seconds) direct approaches. I've gotten pretty good at these and usually @/# close 30-40% of girls I approach (strictly 8.5+). Problem is, the flake rate is phenomenal! In the end of the day, I lose about 85% of the girls I #/@ close. But the fascinating thing is that this challenge has a few really unusual twists, so it's far from being black and white. Check this out:

1. My close ratio is PHENOMENAL. Even Mystery has a 30% success ratio, and that's on 7+ after 15-30 minutes. I do 30-40% on 8.5+ after only 1/2 minute, and that's with direct! Must be doing something right, yes? It gets better...
2. I NEVER get fake emails or phone numbers. Used to happen from time to time, but not anymore. Haven't seen one in like 6 months.
3. I ALWAYS get a response if I call or email!
4. The response nearly ALWAYS: 1) shows sexual intent or 2) high interest.

BUT!! After the 1st or 2nd call or email... BOOM! The chicks just vanish, one after the other. Here are a few examples:

1. Beach bikini babe type chick. Walked up to her, asked if she was single, exchanged a couple jokes and # closed. Texted the next day and received something along the lines of "that's really hot, we should hang out SOON!" in return. When I called a few days later, she hung up the phone on me. WHAT?
2. Magazine cover girl model chick (ran into her "in real life" by accident). Same kinda approach. Exchanged a few emails. Last one I got was "I'm coming back to your city soon. I'm gonna see you around, right? ;)" Replied with a playful email asking her a few personal questions to qualify and never heard from her again.
3. Cheerleader captain chick. Same approach as always. Exchanged a few emails. Last one I got read something like "Blah blah.. qualifying herself... blah... we should hang out ASAP!" Replied with a simple "Cool, what # can I reach you at?" Never heard from her again.
4. Another model chick. Same approach. Fired off a genuine/playful email, got a response back saying that she's kinda shy but she'll show me her wild side when she gets to know me better. Emailed back and never heard from her again.

Guys, I could seriously go on and on and on... The pattern is:

1. I approach, ask if she's single, she says yes, willingly gives me her contacts without any objections, tests, etc.
2. Picks up the phone when I call or emails or texts back, usually with incredible speed.
3. The last thing I hear back is usually indicates very high interests or shows sexual intent or basically promises me something really great.
4. Suddenly, the chick flat-out stops talking forever.

WHAT. THE. HELL?

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
interest can be lost very quickly, you could try setting something up that same day

like if you're at a mall you could do something like

"this mall is getting boring, come with me to xxx mall."

i'm guessing it's different in your 30 second approach because you can't really leave an impression in 30 seconds except that you're fun, whereas if you ahve a few minutes you can leave an impression. so i can see why they lose interest quick

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, but what blows my mind is that even if I email a week later, I'll still get a response and FAST! Not only that, but it'll likely have something like "we should really see eachother soon!" in it. So if the interest is still there for that long, why the hell does it disappear just when we're about to start talking! Shouldn't it be going up and up? I must be saying the wrong things! There's probably something in particular that all of these chicks want me to say and I'm just not getting it. What the hell do they want? For me to just caveman them? Because when I try to "get to know one another" they disappear!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
I really have no clue on that one bro
Dammit, I feel like I've got 5 correct digits for a 6-digit safe, you know? All I need is this last one and I'll be knee-deep in pvssy!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible some of these chicks are giving you IOI simply on account that they might have sensed another girl who was really interested in you, and when they found themselves outside of the influence of the girls who were really attracted to you they lose interest and flake. I'd would say that girls displaying pseudo-interest in this aspect is something to be expected, especially considering your supposed success rate.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those chicks rejected you from the first couple seconds you started talking to them. They probably fancied you as some weird interest and but the communication wasn't there so they let you go. You're doing good though, keep it up.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that some weird interest that hitman10000 just talked about is probably due to the fact that there are potentially other women who were attracted and interested in you, and you just happened to pick the wrong ones. It works like that sometimes.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
Those chicks rejected you from the first couple seconds you started talking to them. They probably fancied you as some weird interest and but the communication wasn't there so they let you go. You're doing good though, keep it up.
I don't buy that. :) Rejected in the first few seconds equals "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." It doesn't equal "Call me, here's my number," followed by "I really wanna see you" a week later.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok krausss I don't know where your meeting these girls. But flaking is very routine when your gaming chicks at clubs, streets, etc......

If you meet a girl at work and school than flaking becomes minimal. For every 7-8 numbers I get a club 1-2 will end up going on a date with me. .12-25%
My theory is that when you approach girls try to develop rapport with them. Common interests, kino her, kiss her and kiss her good, make her laugh, do something so you can stand out from the other joes. Girls will still flake even in these scenarios but the chances go down.

Many girls will give number even if they are not interested. They want a self esteem boost when you call them. They want to be loved they are attention *****s.

My advice is develop rapport. ANd don't take flaking serious it is part of the game. Best of luck. Keep sarging nice to see your in the field.:up:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere said:
It is possible some of these chicks are giving you IOI simply on account that they might have sensed another girl who was really interested in you, and when they found themselves outside of the influence of the girls who were really attracted to you they lose interest and flake. I'd would say that girls displaying pseudo-interest in this aspect is something to be expected, especially considering your supposed success rate.
No, I don't think that's it. 85% of the chicks I approach are NOT maniacal *****es who want to steal me away from the rest of society, yet don't really want me for themselves. :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Ok krausss I don't know where your meeting these girls. But flaking is very routine when your gaming chicks at clubs, streets, etc......

If you meet a girl at work and school than flaking becomes minimal. For every 7-8 numbers I get a club 1-2 will end up going on a date with me. .12-25%
My theory is that when you approach girls try to develop rapport with them. Common interests, kino her, kiss her and kiss her good, make her laugh, do something so you can stand out from the other joes. Girls will still flake even in these scenarios but the chances go down.

Many girls will give number even if they are not interested. They want a self esteem boost when you call them. They want to be loved they are attention *****s.

My advice is develop rapport. ANd don't take flaking serious it is part of the game. Best of luck. Keep sarging nice to see your in the field.:up:
Add rapport, huh? Sounds like solid advice and this is something I've been thinking about as well. What gets to me is this: if THEY suggest meeting me, if THEY show much higher interest than I do, then why the hell do they just stop talking to me instead of trying to get to know me? If they want rapport, why won't they try for it? I NEVER get questions like "so what do you do for a living, for fun, etc" and ALWAYS sh1t like "let's chill soon," etc.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
No, I don't think that's it. 85% of the chicks I approach are NOT maniacal *****es who want to steal me away from the rest of society, yet don't really want me for themselves. :)
That is not what I ment ... I was saying more along the lines that attraction is contagious, but that does not make it permanent. If they flake, there was probably a reason for it. They could actually think they are attracted to you and then discover they are not. You could also be hitting buttons. Or maybe they are just flakes, period. who knows. Just in my experience when I get girls flaking it is due in part to girls responding to other girls interest and when never really entirely digged me in the first place. That sucks when that happens.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Add rapport, huh? Sounds like solid advice and this is something I've been thinking about as well. What gets to me is this: if THEY suggest meeting me, if THEY show much higher interest than I do, then why the hell do they just stop talking to me instead of trying to get to know me? If they want rapport, why won't they try for it? I NEVER get questions like "so what do you do for a living, for fun, etc" and ALWAYS sh1t like "let's chill soon," etc.
Your the man it is your job to make rapport happen. Woman are spoiled these days. What you have to understand is that an HB10 can fvck any guys she wants at anytime. They stop talking to you because woman have options. Like rollo tomassi said in one of his threads the person that needs the other person less has power. Woman have power when you first meet them. They have options. an hb10 has 100 guys that would line up to date her.

Think about it if you had 100 girls that wanted to fvck you. You would be flaking on alot of girls. Woman flake because they have more OPTIONS.

That is why it is always a good idea to talk to multiple woman aka spinning plates when not in a serious relationship. Also important to develop rapport.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but the thing is that if a woman is really interested specifically in you, she would not flake like this ... even though she has options. What this I think says is that there is a high degree of superficiality present and something unsincere going on here that are causing them to do this. What else would it be? Obviously you can not take it personal, though.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere said:
Yeah, but the thing is that if a woman is really interested specifically in you, she would not flake like this ... even though she has options. What this I think says is that there is a high degree of superficiality present and something unsincere going on here that are causing them to do this. What else would it be? Obviously you can not take it personal, though.
But if your hooking up with a girl on the street or a club it is hard for her to be specifically interested in you. Now if you work with a girl or go to school with a girl than that is a more likely for her to be specifically interested in you. That is why you need rapport. Or say if the girls dream guy is nick lachey and you resemble him than she may be specifically interested in you, even if you meet her on the street.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need more than 30 seconds to keep them from flaking. I am not surprised this happens. You need to develop more rapport, more attraction, more comfort with them. Remember, they have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER who you are, other htan the fact that you had the balls to come up and talk to them. And, although they still wont get a clear picture of who you are if you talk for 5 minutes, it is better than 30 seconds.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
But if your hooking up with a girl on the street or a club it is hard for her to be specifically interested in you. Now if you work with a girl or go to school with a girl than that is a more likely for her to be specifically interested in you. That is why you need rapport. Or say if the girls dream guy is nick lachey and you resemble him than she may be specifically interested in you, even if you meet her on the street.
Good point ... it is easier to get rapport if you see a girl every day anyways. Not necessarily true in random situations like this.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro, you need to follow up hard and agressive.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post Krassus. And lookyoung, you are right when you say that hb10 has more options than she cares to take. You gotta see it from a woman's view; she probably has 5 guys like Krassus a DAY coming up to her and layin down game. She's thinking "OMG who ARE all these guys?". That means YOU ARE NOT A PART OF HER LIFE. How do you fit into HER grand scheme of things? Just some random stranger coming up to her and layin down game is the "fun" part, and not to be taken seriously by her.

To get to my point, everybody's GOTTA HAVE A DREAM. If she sees you as a person who can help her get to it, you got your foot in the door. And I really doubt girls dream about having multiple orgasms all day! So boytoy doesn't work, unless of course you are like, the ultimate boytoy.