Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dipping the pen in company ink

Reaction score
I swore I would NEVER do this again after a horrible experience. But fate doesn't agree.

They just hired some new people, and one of them happens to be a HB. Who will be working my same crazy hours. Who will be sitting right across from me all night every night. And we will be alone. And she made it a point today to let me know she is available.

I'm already contemplating ways to ask her out in my mind. How can I resist?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to learn from the first time, what will make us stop you from doing it a second time?

If you've got any evil ex's from your past, make it a point to imagine how it would be working right across from one of them, looking at that b1tch's face day in and day out, remembering how she screwed you over. Then realize that this is how it could possibly turn out for you.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If you don't want to learn from the first time, what will make us stop you from doing it a second time?

If you've got any evil ex's from your past, make it a point to imagine how it would be working right across from one of them, looking at that b1tch's face day in and day out, remembering how she screwed you over. Then realize that this is how it could possibly turn out for you.
It's not that I don't want to learn, it's that certain variables are different now. The last time I dipped the pen in company ink (See thread "Does no contact really work?") it backfired because I was a fool and an AFC.

I have matured since then. This chic seems cool and it's not a career, it's a job. What's the harm in letting her buy me breakfast? :D

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Live and learn. Do it again, maybe the second time, it will actually rub in.

It's not like I'm going out of my way to get this girl like last time. She is basically being offered on a silver platter. I didn't even try to look at her, but now she will be sitting across from me all night long. I have no choice but to pursue.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is being served on a sliver platter, then you wait for her to pretty much make all the moves.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation, although this will be a 1st time for me. My coworker found me on facebook, i got her digits, we went out drinking. She told me has had the hotts for me since day 1. Kissing, dancing, and she wanted me to have sex with her in public... that was last friday.
This monday, she avoided me, then on tuesday we went out for after work drinks. Kissed and laughed alot. Got a text from her later that night saying how much she enjoyed the evening.

Now I'm not sure if she is just worried she came off as slvt the first time, and is taking it slow. Or if she is losing interest, or what. The date on tuesday, it was like she was doing push and pulls, touching me one minute then pulling back another.

I'm not sure what to make of the situation.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I swore I would NEVER do this again after a horrible experience. But fate doesn't agree.

They just hired some new people, and one of them happens to be a HB. Who will be working my same crazy hours. Who will be sitting right across from me all night every night. And we will be alone. And she made it a point today to let me know she is available.

I'm already contemplating ways to ask her out in my mind. How can I resist?

You can't do it. It'll just cause problems. Instead try to see her as just a friend and ask her if she has any cute friends to hook you up with. Maybe you two can go to a club or something with her friends and your friends. Just whatever you do she's just a friend no more!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I think she had a little ASD on Monday especially if you did go through with the sex in public thing on Friday. But I think you probably got her over it quite well when you went out for drinks on Tuesday.

Right now YOU ARE THE MAN in her eyes. Keep it up black. Sorry for hijack, vlad but I know you understand.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article that said a very high number of people date coworkers. It's not like it's a problem. The problem for you vlad is that you will see her very often. So if things don't work out (or even if they do) you will always have to see her. Now, if you don't have a whole lot of communication with her at work it's different.

I've been in a situation where a coworker basically threw herself at me. I was hesitant at first because I knew she was a coworker. But when she says she needs to repay me for favors and even suggests we go out for drinks then of course I wouldn't let an opportunity like that go by.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It took 2 bad experiences for me to learn my lesson. NEVER again!!

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, Grandma told me: Never go fishing off the company pier.

Wise words indeed.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are happy in your job it's a big no, no...

If you don't give a **** about your job, nail that ***** over your ****ing desk, you will then find yourself looking forward to Monday mornings, also you will go to work with a spring in your step and a huge **** off grin on your face.......if it turns to ****, quit....

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her tits are bigger than 36 C than FVCK THE JOB AND GO FOR IT BRO!!!

If not, forget about it. FUHGEDDABAHDIT

rofl

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
I'm in a similar situation, although this will be a 1st time for me. My coworker found me on facebook, i got her digits, we went out drinking. She told me has had the hotts for me since day 1. Kissing, dancing, and she wanted me to have sex with her in public... that was last friday.
This monday, she avoided me, then on tuesday we went out for after work drinks. Kissed and laughed alot. Got a text from her later that night saying how much she enjoyed the evening.

Now I'm not sure if she is just worried she came off as slvt the first time, and is taking it slow. Or if she is losing interest, or what. The date on tuesday, it was like she was doing push and pulls, touching me one minute then pulling back another.

I'm not sure what to make of the situation.
you just got a notification saying "SHE ADDED YOU ON HER LIST"? then went for the number, then asked her out to go for a drink?

Reaction score
I'm going with Francisco's advice and just be a cool cat around this girl when she starts up my hours. Make her laugh, attract her, get her interested, etc etc. But I won't ask her out and see how crazy I can make her..

It should make the long graveyard shift more interesting. It will be a good test because if I can get her interested enough she should do the chasing. Maybe if I play the cards right I can get her to ask me out.

But I gotta admit, it's going to be hard to stick to this plan. When the time comes and she is sitting there it will be hard not asking her out. Especially since we'll be walking out of the building together most likely.