Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

digitz

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this success stories forum seems to always be lacking so I figured I'd post this when I normally wouldn't :p

As some of you know, I've been working on self-improvement (based in part on this site), not actively pursuing dating, in preparation for moving to a new town. I've been much more outgoing with talking to people. It's great to start over when you can scrap that shy antisocial afc label.

So, the success:

Cute girl at work, one of these that is really nice, great smile, good convo, and doesn't show off her body (yet you can still tell it's nice). Typical nice girl, good dating material IMO.

Now I know what people think about dating girls from work, BUT this is only a summer job. I don't think the normal rules apply here, and we don't work together so much, just the same building.

Ok, enough already you say, I'm babbling. I had to meet with someone before I left work today, and I saw her starting to walk out to leave for the day so I just stopped her and said, "I need to talk to you for a min before you go." *she gives questioning look* and I went right back to my meeting and ignored that she was waiting for me. :p

So I get up, grab my stuff and walk out with her and get the number. She had to fumble through her bag to get paper to write it on =)

It's been said before, but the point is, if I didn't ask, I wouldn't have ever had a chance.

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?