Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diggin a French chick that speaks no English

Dr.Gonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

Last week my housemate came back with his girlfriend and her friend from France. Now this girl doesn't know very much English at all and talks every now and again in French to the French people in the room. She can just about get by in speaking English. We've all been hanging out together quite a lot over the past week and I've found me and the French friend staring at each other, smiling etc basically if she spoke English I wouldn't be here asking what to do next lol. Now tomorrow we're going out drinking in another town and I was just wondering how you guys thought I could 'escalate' with this French girl, take into account we'll be going to bars and then clubs...

Just wondering if anyone had experience with this situation before or could give some 'outside' advice and general 'game' outlook how best to proceed.

Dr.Gonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
MillenniumMike said:
A language barrier is paradoxically an advantage. She is much more compliant and will enjoy the encounter. All you have to do is fun playful kino escalation!
Could you explain more?

MillenniumMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the situation verbal and social status aspects of the game have been thrown out the window. She is out of her usual social network, people are usually more adventurous on vacations because they will never see any of these people again voiding any sort of repercussions from her social circle. I am not a fan of verbal game anymore, it can reach high levels of complexity, and everyone knows that communication is 90% or some high percentage is non verbal. So people are practicing lines and routines which are only 10% of the game, it is what you say with your body that matters.

What she does understand is physical contact, nonchalantly put your arm on her shoulder a few times, pick up and spin her around or something, pick her up and pretend to throw her in a garbage can, just be playful.