Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diffrence between a prick tease and an instrested girl?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Boys and Girls

I am wanting opinions on something going threw my head.

When does a girl who you know is a prick tease to all blokes is actually intrested in you?

Basically. I know this girl who i get on with very well. Kinda a friendzone situation. (I know, real AFC of me. We all have our moments) Anyways she knows that I like her. She is a HB8 who knows she is more attractive than most girls. Shes not big headed.....but shes not stupid.

Anyways she is currently single and goes on dates with guys however she always gets rid of them early on. This is why she comes across as the average prick tease.

Temping but never really willing to go very far.

Now i know you may say im "wasting my time" on this one. However shes a girl im going to be around anyway because i work with her. My brother doesnt think I can do it. No one does....so nautrally im going to use my stubborn ass to prove them wrong.

I work with her some days in the week when shes working in my store with me. Yesterday she was working with me and was showing very strong IOIs.
I was intiating heavy kino behind the counter with her. Even her mates walking in and said it looked like we were doing something naughty or asked if we were "busy". Mainly close cuddle contact and ****. She seemed to warm to it.

We talk about our escapades with other dates we have. She always seemed a little insucure with me showing great intrest in other girls. (This could be a prick tease trait thow....as shes not in the spotlight anymore)

Anyways.....I was close to going for a k close yesterday....but im still not sure about it. Being someone i work with there is no room for failure really. I am having a really big party round mine tonight (highlights of owning a poo) and she was invited....if she came I was going to make my move. However she turned it down.....throwing another doubt into the equation.

At the moment I dont think I have enough to validate making a move. Apart from IOIs and strong kino. What else can I throw in to test her. **** tests that might get certain responses? Anything that may be a tell tale

Any ideas are welcome...

Except.....

Just get in there....dont you think i would do that if I thought it was the right move!

Next her.....Pointless as I am pursuing women out of work all the time....shes something i can work on while im there....and i really like her......

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to leave it as just friends - I KNOW this is easier said and done- trust me, cos I've just gotten out of a situation like this myself- This other girl also used to seem a bit insecure with me showing interest to other girls... When I realised nothing was gonna happen, I asked her to introduce me to her mates, and she never does it - but at the same time we were so close everyone else thought something was going on. What you might realise is that girls like this want to own all your attention, and give very little back - don't let the innocence fool you, it might be on purpose, or it might not be - either way, it'll drive you insane trying to figure it out... hope this is of some help?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really.....Im not going to sit about for her entertainment. I may well take your advice and leave it. However if i did that i would prob also change the way I treat her. Im not going to be all AFC on her.

I did decide to show less effection before and she just came on a little harder....

She may well be an attention wh0re but i seriouslly doubt it as a have a very good judge of charcter.

But heh.....Will prob show less affection for abit and see how she takes it. Be abit more "professional".

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My man Tomatoes...

I know a girl who is exactly the same. She is hot and goes out with guys all the time, and does nothing with them! They keep taking her out for dinner and so on but they get nothing!

You can tell she is a prick tease, or AW, or whatever you wanna call her.

I don't do any of those things. SHE messages me to go out because I dont call her all the time like those other guys. SHE always offers to pay when we go out, and I let her half the time. SHE always insists that we are "just friends" but we always end up doing stuff at the end of the night...

Oh did I mention that she is the LJBF that I f-closed just before xmas???? :D

So there trick here is two things:

1. Don't do things or act like the rest of the guys she goes out with. Less attention from you = more attention from her.

2. Raise your value in her eyes. Go find another girl and tell her about it. Hell, make it up! tell her how amazing this other girl is and how much she is into you. But you are not sure... Ask her to give you advice.

Soon you will find that she is not such a great conversationalist with her mouth full!

Good luck

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha i like it fash!

I have already done the olde jelous tactic of asking her for advice about other girls and stuff....She knows I have an "active" life. When she gave me the advice it was really **** (Would be from women anyways!) but she was insistant that this girl i was seeing was cheating on me.....strange that as I knew she wasnt. Even saying this she still said it....

I will start bringing up my "last night acheivments" and see how she acts...I just didnt want to come across like im bragging about banging girls. Not the sort of approach to take on girls your gaming.....I will just say I really like this "new girl".