Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difficulty moveing one (nexting)

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a great trouble with moveing on to the next girl, This girl I have liked for a while clearly dosent like me. She is so amazing. I am haveing trouble moveing on. For one I can't let go and stop likeing her, and secondly when I look for another girl there is just no one that matches up to her. She just like the perfect girl for me. See my problem. any suggestions?

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
I have a great trouble with moveing on to the next girl, This girl I have liked for a while clearly dosent like me. She is so amazing. I am haveing trouble moveing on. For one I can't let go and stop likeing her, and secondly when I look for another girl there is just no one that matches up to her. She just like the perfect girl for me. See my problem. any suggestions?
Here's a suggestion: learn how to drop the "e" when adding "ing."

-the Grammar Nazi

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have the oneitis for her....I know it is difficult because I had a oneitis for a girl but try to move on by moving your interest into other girls and stop all contact with her if you've have any...
just use the rule of that the more you like her the more she won't like you and she clearly doesn't like you so it sounds like you don't have a chance if you've haven't made your intentions with her known...

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ1234 said:
Sounds like you have the oneitis for her....I know it is difficult because I had a oneitis for a girl but try to move on by moving your interest into other girls and stop all contact with her if you've have any...
just use the rule of that the more you like her the more she won't like you and she clearly doesn't like you so it sounds like you don't have a chance if you've haven't made your intentions with her known...
what he said :up:

you're showing way too much interest...flirt with other girls when she's around, laugh, have a good time with them

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
Its probably going to be like that with every girl you've been emotionally tied to. I was in your exact same situation with my last girlfriend.

I would feel the same way that she was the perfect one and no other girl would compare to her. Yeah its true when your emotions get in the way you act like a wuss.

How to get over her? Pretty tough if you ask me, it took me a whole month to get over my last gf but now I wouldn't even discuss about her. Time is a key factor, time will heal this open woond :p

AND...best and faster method is talking to other girls. No of course you wont feel the same way with them until you get emotionally connected with them , but flirting with as many girls as possible will help your male ego and forget about that ***** fast.

Also what helped me forget about her was see only her bad parts. Right now all you see is good things on her and its making it harder for you. believe me when i say NOBODY is perfect and all girls have flaws. Everytime you think about her think only about her flaws instead of the things you like about her.

Good luck I now its a tough one but you will get over her with time.

Temptation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Close to my last problem... I had SUCH a hard time moving on, because I saw her every day, I was in her class, there was nothing I could do about it. I found myself forgetting her on the weekend,

Sunday - "ha I don't need her what was I thinking?!"
Monday - *walks into class* "Wow she's amazing..."

I had a oneitis, which lasted a whole YEAR because of that. Damn near torture.
Yes I saw other girls, yes I was still going with other girls, but even then she was stuck in my mind. Just pray your not in a class with a girl you think is absolutely amazing. If it all goes wrong you'll find yourself in a pit. If they are just around school, you wont have to make so much contact with them and can move on much more easily.