Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difficult choice: one true love or a week long orgy with thai coeds?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my brothers, I find myself in a predicament.

I am going back to japan for winter vacation for 3 weeks.

On one hand I have a girl that I have loved since I met her. My love for her is deep and passionate. her image haunts my dreams, even not seeing her for over a year. We loved each other passionately until I chose to come back to the states, and then she decided she could never live here, and we dissolved. I have been in contact with her recently via letters. She is a perfect match for me, more than the many many women I have unfortunately dirtied myself with during my time as a host and then just gaming in general.

I am sure I could convince her this winter break to give it another shot, or probably just put my seed in her and make that happen. (I know, radical, whatever, I'm ****ing bipolar and my tiger blood is full of hemoglobins)

on the other hand, while spinning plates as all good don juans should do, I have a girl who used to be a **** friend a couple of years ago. she lives in a city not too far away from where I will be, and invited me to a retreat up in the hot spring mountains, her and her girlfriends are going on. she invited me to be the only guy there, and the sexual gratification for all of her friends for the week. they are all hb7 and up, with the mean, median, and mode being about 8.5.

this is always my ****in problem. choose love or choose crazy erotic **** and put love to the back burner.

you will say to me, powpow, if it was love, you would ditch the orgy and go to the girl you love.

then I would tell you, bro, seriously, what kind of homo wouldnt want to bang hot thai chicks for a week? also they can cook and give massages.

dilemma dilemma. which would you choose?

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it depends on what you want.

I personally would go for the experience. And THEN I would visit the woman.

But that's just me and just my opinion.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know its not gonna work with your 'love' girl. If you see her for three weeks, you will come back to the states depressed and lonely.

Also, being invited to a week long orgy is something that will most likely NEVER happen again, and you'd be a fool not to take it.

I would try to do both. It sounds like you'll have two free weeks if you go for the orgy.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the Thai orgy. You already know the love girl-scenario failed. I wouldn't even waste time on that. Go for the Thai chicks and see what happens, like horaholic said, you most likely never get that opportunity again. It's not impossible, but why give up a bird in your hand for two on the fence?

Buy some Trojans and go for broke.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
It's not impossible, but why give up a bird in your hand for two on the fence?
This is what I do. Always.

I don't think I would be able to do both, because if I told her Im coming, she would want to spend christmas and new years with me. Thats when the sweet mountain orgy is.

Wish I could do both... daaaaamn. they are both stellar lays, but love girl has long term potential and Im 25... people been telling me I should think about my future but as long as my present is orgy banging early 20's harem... I think Ill be ok.

thanks for the responses