Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different way to look at eye contact

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a new view on the way of using eye contact that i found myself using unintentially. We have been told to always maintain eye contact , no matter hot the girl, to show that you are confident and not afraid, right? Well you know when you see a really hot girl, or rich girl, and she looks for a second than turns, like shes better than you or whatever, and it kinda makes you want her even more.. Well im a pretty good looking guy, i figure i could get almost any girl at my school, ive noticed than when i walk around school i do the opposite of eye contact rule, and just keep my head up and dont even give most girls the time of day :), which makes them think i am really important and hard to get, it works pretty good, any thoughts, i assume you would have to be pretty good looking or popular for this to work

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one, but what do you mean by "works pretty good"? Thanks.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol exactly...

Works pretty good as in, they don't talk to you?

Make sure you're not having a good jerk off session with your mind...

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just that it may discourage 5-7's to even thinking they have a chance with you, or it may be interpreted as you being snobby, or full of yourself

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring them is one thing. It works well, its a "King" type mentality. "You're not good enough for me to look at you" thing. Maintaining eye contact sends a different message, it sends the "I own you. I am better than you. I am challenging you right now" type of vibe. Only, less agressive. Eye contact is natures way of saying "I have confidence," or as a challenge.

Using both works intermittently and sporadically is similar to using the push-pull (i think) type method. It catches people off guard.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going the wrong direction with this amigo.

A man should not pretend to be better than anyone.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
Make sure you're not having a good jerk off session with your mind...
That's what he is doing.

DID YOU **** THESE CHICKS OR JUST PRETEND NOT TO NOTICE THEM?

Reaction score
The non eye contact works really well. As does the eye contact.
Either way you will get results.

With the non eye contact the women would approach me.
With the eye contact they would be interested, but wait for me to approach.

qlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't believe it works ..:down:
remember you have to send mixed signals I like you/I don't need you

you don't have to send signals like I don't need you and I don't like you either ;)

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...women rarely approach men.

Women rarely call men when you give them thier phone numbers.

and women will rarely approach a guy that appears "cold".

If you're not giving them eye-contact, you're not talking to them, and if you're not talking to them, you're not getting anywhere, and if you're not getting anywhere, you're wasting your time.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no no no no. Eye contact is so important, it establishes the initial connection you could have with the girl. If you never look in their eyes you look detached. By having eye contact with many people it shows that you are confident in your body, and not afraid to show people you are there. You will get 150% better results with eye contact.

--Mission

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? If you're under 25 and you're good looking, that's where your "game" is coming from. Walk around and ignore everybody? That's not game, that's the absence of a need for it.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's ok to apply the push/pull technique, flitting between having eye contact & then no eye contact..this creates some form of ambiguity...you give ambiguous attention to the woman and leaves her wondering what are you up to..The woman will eventually give in to her curiousity and approach you through an excuse, such as asking you for directions, or borrow something from you...

i know it works, bcoz i've personally done this myself some times..the first reaction by the girl is usually an expression of awkwardness as she wonders what's behind the giving and withdrawal of eye contact...eventually she approaches me through some kind of excuse..

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe eye contact is very important. It shows dominance and is a natural animal instinct in the way of a challenge to a potential mate or thread. It also establishes initial connection between two people and is an incredibly powerful tool in a relationship.