Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different girls... some like players, other don't.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell which girls like players and which go for "Only girls with no self respect will hang around a player"

I met girls of all outfits, looks, nations, and you can't tell by looks whether she will like you being a player.

Generally speaking, slutty girls are cool with me, and more decent girls DON'T TRUST ME.

How do I get them to trust me? Good girls I meet don't trust players...

How can I find that middle ground where I am not being too nice (yet somewhat caring) and not too flirty/sexual.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"good" girls often don't trust me either, but then again, they were never attracted to me when I was a nice guy so I think you just can't win with some of them. Most of these "good" girls at my school aren't hooking up with any other guys either. I think they're probably just impossible, masculinized hors who think they're best off being "independent" and all that nonsense.

but forgive my rant, not sure how applicable it is to you

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
"good" girls often don't trust me either, but then again, they were never attracted to me when I was a nice guy so I think you just can't win with some of them. Most of these "good" girls at my school aren't hooking up with any other guys either. I think they're probably just impossible, masculinized hors who think they're best off being "independent" and all that nonsense.

Feminine doesn't mean slutty and masculine doesn't mean a virgin... where did you get that from?

Good girls tend to want respect from a guy but they don't want a suck up.

But its almost impossible to be friendly, respectful and yet not nice.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, masculine usually means slutty i realize. But paradoxically, if a girl thinks she doesn't need a man at all, she is also adopting a feminist mindset and becoming a masculine hor. In my opinion, at least

the feminine ones are the ones who can recognize that they are women and that men (who meet their qualifications) should be submitted to. Also, feminine women should not act slvtty. But if a woman refuses to date/submit to *any* man, I think that's good evidence that she's just on a power trip

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
yeah, masculine usually means slutty i realize. But paradoxically, if a girl thinks she doesn't need a man at all, she is also adopting a feminist mindset and becoming a masculine hor. In my opinion, at least

the feminine ones are the ones who can recognize that they are women and that men (who meet their qualifications) should be submitted to. Also, feminine women should not act slvtty. But if a woman refuses to date/submit to *any* man, I think that's good evidence that she's just on a power trip
You are a horny man and its your nature but do you want to screw ALL women? No, just the pretty ones.

Why are you saying that because she is PICKY about the type of guy she wants, she is masculine and doesn't want a man?

Some women are just picky because they feel that they deserve someone special.

Most of them are virgins... and some may lead a life without many mistakes and try very hard at this life and have high self esteem.

But I am not into girls THAT stuck up.

Its just I see SO many NICE guys with girls and those girls stay away from players.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The higher quality the chick the more she'll be attracted to a player, but the harder she'll make it for him.

Let me put it this way.

Low quality/ low self esteem chick, "Oh he's a player, he's a prize, all the girls want him , he's experienced. I want a piece!"

High Quality/ High SE; "So he thinks he is a player does he? I'll show him!"

Basically the player component will be an instant challenge to a high quality babe which can be a bit of a shock when you are used to your machismo sweeping away all before you when dealing with LQ babes.

Here is an example of how this works.

I play way more subtle game than most guys here. The more you learn the better you will get at saying things without saying them. Not saying this to boast, I'm just saying this to point out that I never come across as a "player" except in special circumstances such as the one I will now describe....

There was this girl I number closed recently. She was totally keen.

I was at a bar a week later, chatting to a posse of hot babes. I looked across the room and saw this girl there witha friend watching.

BUSTED!

I went up and said hello.

"I don't like your shirt." she said.

Ooops, it had "PLAYER" written across the chest in huge letters. (on a side not that shirt alone increases the interest I get from girls by at least 10%).

This girl who had been a total sweet heart last time I saw her was now openly challenging. I withdrew thinking "well I crached and burned on that one" but she kept coming back to get more attention.

Basically the more high self esteem a girl the more you will have to do to win her. (although you can do this by doing something that makes her heart do a back flip without even realising it and it seems she is crazy about you for no reason...)

JJ

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:

I think this is a flaw of the seduction community in general: the inability to tone down the 'alphaness' or player image. Here's a revelation: SOME GIRLS WILL BE MORE LIKELY TO F.UCK YOU IF YOU ACT AFC WITH THEM. Most of these girls take a little longer to get with, but they are well worth it. I go to a fairly good uni, and a lot of the girls here are 'good girls', when you see an obvious 'good girl', being "nice" is another tool in your arsenal to use...I'm tired and cba explaining, but I may do some time.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
The higher quality the chick the more she'll be attracted to a player, but the harder she'll make it for him.

Let me put it this way.

Low quality/ low self esteem chick, "Oh he's a player, he's a prize, all the girls want him , he's experienced. I want a piece!"

Basically the player component will be an instant challenge to a high quality babe which can be a bit of a shock when you are used to your machismo sweeping away all before you when dealing with LQ babes.

Here is an example of how this works.

I play way more subtle game than most guys here. The more you learn the better you will get at saying things without saying them. Not saying this to boast, I'm just saying this to point out that I never come across as a "player" except in special circumstances such as the one I will now describe....

There was this girl I number closed recently. She was totally keen.

I was at a bar a week later, chatting to a posse of hot babes. I looked across the room and saw this girl there witha friend watching.

BUSTED!

I went up and said hello.

"I don't like your shirt." she said.

Ooops, it had "PLAYER" written across the chest in huge letters. (on a side not that shirt alone increases the interest I get from girls by at least 10%).

This girl who had been a total sweet heart last time I saw her was now openly challenging. I withdrew thinking "well I crached and burned on that one" but she kept coming back to get more attention.

Basically the more high self esteem a girl the more you will have to do to win her. (although you can do this by doing something that makes her heart do a back flip without even realising it and it seems she is crazy about you for no reason...)

JJ

You and I have different understanding of what a quality girls is.

See, the ones I am talking about will WALK AWAY. They won't come back, they won't even talk to you once you were an ass to them.

For example:

Girl in my college class. She was interested and asked me where I am from and I tried to be hard to get. I said "Far away" so she kept going "Where exactly?" and I say "East" and she says "Whatever.." LOST interest. It usually takes more than 3-4 attempts for them to lose interest (if you don't give them what they want). This one lost it very fast once I tried being hard to get.

So, I try one more time a few days later (she sits right next to me) and she just writes on paper (so we don't get caught talking while the prof. is teaching) "You were mean to me and now you're trying to be friendly? That doesn't work for me". On a piece of paper that looked kind of long so I said "Thats too much to read". She just made "whatever" face and ignored me from then on.

I saw her on some parties and she was so interested in nicer guys.

See, quality girls for me are like that, who won't take crap from men and they also don't draw attention with sexy clothing, with flirting. They just don't draw any kind of sexual attention EVEN though they could be quite pretty if they did put on some make up and dressed in brighter and more revealing clothes.

There are MANY quality good girls but if they don't draw attention. If it doesn't say "I am up for sex" by their clothes, behavior, etc. then 99% of men will walk by, not even noticing them.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I get them to trust me? Good girls I meet don't trust players...
bit presumptuous labeling yourself a player... albeit an unsuccessful one.
A player is able to get with girls because he is able to charm, and build rapport and trust with ANY girls. He does not advertise his status. He does not rely on it.

Also, I think your view on Good girls is fundamentally flawed and shows a lack of appreciation for the efforts that bad girls (in your view) go to attract and court other males. Obviously, they want the male with the better genes and their dress sense is designed to attract as many males to them for elimination.

I;m saying all this in your best interest of course.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
bit presumptuous labeling yourself a player... albeit an unsuccessful one.
A player is able to get with girls because he is able to charm, and build rapport and trust with ANY girls. He does not advertise his status. He does not rely on it.

Also, I think your view on Good girls is fundamentally flawed and shows a lack of appreciation for the efforts that bad girls (in your view) go to attract and court other males. Obviously, they want the male with the better genes and their dress sense is designed to attract as many males to them for elimination.

I;m saying all this in your best interest of course.

And if I want a girl who attracts with personality more than with looks. What if I am not that shallow.

Good looks only go so far... if she has amazing looks but she is either stupid, or too *****y or WEIRD then screw her...

Plus, I'd rather have a girl who doesn't attract anyone but me, but in private dresses up like a slut, JUST FOR ME :)

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want your cake and eat it too.

You'll be surprise how many sluts in the clubs come home and take all their gear off and become normal sweet innocent chicks.

Life goes on....

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
So you want your cake and eat it too.

You'll be surprise how many sluts in the clubs come home and take all their gear off and become normal sweet innocent chicks.

Life goes on....
Yeah and parties too.

I am talking about the ones who don't enjoy partying and leave parties early and don't come to parties in revealing clothes.

NOT many of them.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl in my college class. She was interested and asked me where I am from and I tried to be hard to get. I said "Far away" so she kept going "Where exactly?" and I say "East" and she says "Whatever.." LOST interest. It usually takes more than 3-4 attempts for them to lose interest (if you don't give them what they want). This one lost it very fast once I tried being hard to get.

So, I try one more time a few days later (she sits right next to me) and she just writes on paper (so we don't get caught talking while the prof. is teaching) "You were mean to me and now you're trying to be friendly? That doesn't work for me". On a piece of paper that looked kind of long so I said "Thats too much to read". She just made "whatever" face and ignored me from then on.

I saw her on some parties and she was so interested in nicer guys.

See, quality girls for me are like that, who won't take crap from men and they also don't draw attention with sexy clothing, with flirting. They just don't draw any kind of sexual attention EVEN though they could be quite pretty if they did put on some make up and dressed in brighter and more revealing clothes.

You think she lost interest because you were too much of a "player" with her?

I think she lost interest because you were too much of a fkkn DIKK!

In the first bit, with "far away". That's not TOO bad, as long as you say it with a grin.. sort of makes it "mysterious". But then the next bit "East".. that is just fkkn retarded.. even if you said it with a grin. The only dikks who talk like that are those stone-faced TV cops. I bet you said "far away" in that tone too, didn't you? I think that's the kind of image you like to portray, but seriously, if you do, you're gonna have a lot of trouble with chicks and it wont' be cos they think you're a "player".

After she goes "Where exactly", you should have told her. Or if you wanted to play games, you could have said "guess".

Then, we she goes "you were mean to me and now you wanna be nice", and even after you said "that's too long to read", you didn't have to fkkn shut up the way you did, and just sit there like a chump and then complain that she "lost interest". Fkk man. You could EASILY have gone -- with a smile/laugh! -- "okay okay... I READ it... I'm just kidding with ya". Do you think that's "too nice" to say something like that do you?

Anyway, to answer your first question about what can you do to find a "middle" way. Look, they don't form the opinion that your a "player" until at least after about 5 minutes of solid conversation, but often much longer. The way YOU make it sound though, is that they're losing interest after only 3 or 4 questions, and YOU think it's becauase they think you're a player. I say WRONG. It's much more likely that they find you BORING.

However, let's say it's true that they think you're a player. Then just SLOW IT DOWN. Start off more "neutral", and try to get an impression of the girl... is she a slvt or a "good girl"? Once you get that impression, then if she's a slvt, you can say more "player" kind of stuff, and if she's "good", then just be nicer or whatever. (Whatever you do -- don't be boring!)

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
You think she lost interest because you were too much of a "player" with her?

I think she lost interest because you were too much of a fkkn DIKK!

In the first bit, with "far away". That's not TOO bad, as long as you say it with a grin.. sort of makes it "mysterious". But then the next bit "East".. that is just fkkn retarded.. even if you said it with a grin. The only dikks who talk like that are those stone-faced TV cops. I bet you said "far away" in that tone too, didn't you? I think that's the kind of image you like to portray, but seriously, if you do, you're gonna have a lot of trouble with chicks and it wont' be cos they think you're a "player".

After she goes "Where exactly", you should have told her. Or if you wanted to play games, you could have said "guess".

Then, we she goes "you were mean to me and now you wanna be nice", and even after you said "that's too long to read", you didn't have to fkkn shut up the way you did, and just sit there like a chump and then complain that she "lost interest". Fkk man. You could EASILY have gone -- with a smile/laugh! -- "okay okay... I READ it... I'm just kidding with ya". Do you think that's "too nice" to say something like that do you?

Anyway, to answer your first question about what can you do to find a "middle" way. Look, they don't form the opinion that your a "player" until at least after about 5 minutes of solid conversation, but often much longer. The way YOU make it sound though, is that they're losing interest after only 3 or 4 questions, and YOU think it's becauase they think you're a player. I say WRONG. It's much more likely that they find you BORING.

However, let's say it's true that they think you're a player. Then just SLOW IT DOWN. Start off more "neutral", and try to get an impression of the girl... is she a slvt or a "good girl"? Once you get that impression, then if she's a slvt, you can say more "player" kind of stuff, and if she's "good", then just be nicer or whatever. (Whatever you do -- don't be boring!)
I guess it was a bad example but I used same routine on other girls. I have an accent and everyone asks where I am from and I used it on other slutty chicks and my God did they love it. But whatever.

Anyway. Slutty girls like BALD guys. So, if I have the conversation and get to know thing... I automatically miss the slutty girls. They want flirt from the beginning. If I do that to a good girl then I get nothing.

I guess I can be mysterious and ask them on a date. This way I am bald but they don't know what I am like.

BTW, many girls LOVE d8cks...

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no... the don't like BALD guys... the like BOLD guys!

But bro, do you really think saying "far away" and "east" makes you sound BOLD? Or "flirty"? Really?

In begining stages, like in the first few sentences you exchange with a person, I really don't see how "nice" girls could be THAT put off by a bit of flirting. Maybe what YOU are doing isn't as "flirty" as you think. I don't know, I'm just guessing. Cos like I said, the impression that you're some "player" or that you're not trustworthy takes a bit longer to form than just 3 or 4 sentences.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik , are you trying to be funny or just don't speak english well? We have went over this before. The word is BOLD, not BALD. BALD means no hair, like a bald head, or bald psvvsy. Find a dictionary if you don't believe me. I have told you this before, but you just don't get it.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

Let me put it this way.

JJ
Quoted for truth. Thats 2 today JJ. You ever come out to Hollarado man we should hit the bars.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, to contribute a little bit to this thread -

The only time it seems that women accuse me of being a player is when I'm running super tight game, just being smooth as hell. Usually happens with smarter girls from lecture, rather than some tramps at the bar that are just looking for d!ck. I'm going to assume that the girls get suspicious because they realize that they feel waaay to comfortable with me after only spending a few hours with me.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
quite true

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
No no no... the don't like BALD guys... the like BOLD guys!

But bro, do you really think saying "far away" and "east" makes you sound BOLD? Or "flirty"? Really?

In begining stages, like in the first few sentences you exchange with a person, I really don't see how "nice" girls could be THAT put off by a bit of flirting. Maybe what YOU are doing isn't as "flirty" as you think. I don't know, I'm just guessing. Cos like I said, the impression that you're some "player" or that you're not trustworthy takes a bit longer to form than just 3 or 4 sentences.
When a girl asks you a question, you shouldn't just give her an answer, but her work for it. So, I didn't want to tell her where I am from right off the bat, but make her work for an answer by inquiring further. The same exact type is in DJ Bible when a girl asks "What kind of a car you drive?" and you say" Its a 4-door" and then "Its green" when she asks further.

If you eagerly give her an answer, you can even feel how the vibe just dissipates.