Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

different cologne for daytime and evenings?

Reaction score
is wearing a evening cologne like dolce gabanna /armani code during the day time a social faux pas? i just bought both after some sampling but it turns out both colognes are recommended for "evening use"...does this mean i can't wear them to school or work?

does wearing cologne have its traditions like not wearing socks with sandals or shoes and belt not matching?

curious

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that's not what it means.

Yes, some colognes will "work" better with different attire. For example, I personally, would prefer to wear Drakkar Noir with a formal outfit, such as a tux for prom or something, where as Cool Water or Curve: Crush when I'm just hitting the movies.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theory of knowledge said:
is wearing a evening cologne like dolce gabanna /armani code during the day time a social faux pas? i just bought both after some sampling but it turns out both colognes are recommended for "evening use"...does this mean i can't wear them to school or work?
that's them trying to maintain their scents' cachet, by getting everyone to associate that smell with dapper young men.

wear it whenever the hell you want.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Exp said:
I dunno about the dolce gabanna, but I wore armani code to school last term and I got at least two compliments a day about how nice I smelled.
I wear code of an evening, every girl I know has told me how nice I smell...

SamoJednom

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Archives there is this like 15+page discussion on colognes make a search for it and it should give you tons of diff colognes and when they work best...

but my recommendation is go to store, grab a whole lot of cologne samples and try em out at different day times. That will give you a good idea of what works... since colognes react differently from person to person.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no such thing as morning and evening colognes, there are diff types of cologne such as a musky or a spice or a freashness scent...wear what ever you want.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Did they replace Black Code with Code, or are there two?
code comes in a black box...btw does anyone have the link to the cologne thread? I really can't find it :(