Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difference In High School DJing

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously high school is way different than life after it. And clearly the art of the DJ is not the same. This is because the girls aren't the same. I think this is something we need to discuss for the benefit of you, me and all high school DJs.

All the girls in HS are younger, more inexperienced and work with a different social dynamic. So how do we change our game?

Rarely are there articles written on picking up for use in high school. And there is a quote from someone; whose name I cannot recall, but I still remember this:

I never really thought the DJ persona was meant for high school.
I think I found this out the hard way, when I followed the bible almost religiously. One of my friends who is the biggest AFC I know scored this really hot girl I was gaming. Imagine if that happened to you. It really screwed me around.

So how can we make the most of being in high school to pick up?

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
join the club mate i got same problem =\ maybe we should follow Bruce Lee's philosophy and be like water.learn from those who can sucess with HS chicks

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't follow the DJ bible literally, it sucks, AFCs are gonna get more ass than you because they are actually doing things and moving foward with girls, as you sit on your ass and try to be challenge.

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Don't follow the DJ bible literally, it sucks, AFCs are gonna get more ass than you because they are actually doing things and moving foward with girls, as you sit on your ass and try to be challenge.
i agree. i learned this the hard way.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well Im in uni and Ive been in for the last 2 years, I still post in the highschool forum because the girls Im dealign with are 17-18-19 yr olds and theyre pretty much the same as highschool girls so I wouldnt say the game changes much till theyre way older

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience you just have to modify some of the calibrations made from the bible. You have to do a bit more chasing than what you were taught. You have to be a lot more nicer to girls than what you were taught. You also have to be a lot less more ****y and funny. High school girls don't respond to ****y and funny the same way an older and more experienced girl would.

Though the things you need to change are simply in the way you respond to them. Your body language, your voice tone, social status, basically the way your present yourself, are still very important factors.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote about this when I FIRST joined the forums.

Basically, you can still do the ****y and funny; but you need to add in a little sweetness to the mix.

High school chicks are DEFINITELY not as experienced socially so things you say, when only trying to bust on them, could come off as totally rude.

The best thing you can do is keep them laughing. Not AT you, but with you.

Never degrade yourself in front of them unless it's in a way thats totally joking and sarcastic.

It's hard too, if you go to a small school. Things get around quicker and if you screw up with one girl, everyone and their cousins will know about it before 3rd period.

Everyone says it's WAY easy to get girls in high school. But that's not always the case, especially like I said in smaller schools.

Keep up the ****iness, keep up the funniness, but add in a little sweetness. High school girls go ga-ga when you go out of your way to hold a door open for them, say hello, etc. And it especially works if you are maintaining the ****y persona. Makes them feel special that you treat them, if only slightly, better than others.

Outtie

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, David DeAngelo told you not to say "just joking", but it's okay in high school. Just as long as you don't look like a wuss doing it and don't say it like every single joke.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in the real world are very easy to get with. Girls in High School are being conditioned by the Jocks and the Party Guys to be very easy to get with later in life.

The big difference between the real world and the high school world is that girls in high school have something to reference your social status on. Work on your popularity, and the girls will be all over.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all of you. I'd also add the looks factor that seems to bring a big debate every time it's brought up. Looks play a role in high school too whether you want to accept it or not. So try stay in shape as much as you can.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great advice here. ****y and funny never worked for me in high school. David D didn't write his stuff for HS students. I've read too much of his sh!t.

How do you guys reccomend working on your popularity?

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
David D's stuff has actually worked for me. I had actually got a friend of mine to like me by being ****y, funny and unpredictable. She was so upsessed over me, but i didnt really like her after because she was way to desperate. It just wasn't any fun.
On working for popularity i just recommend u go up to the popular guys and say "what's up". Get out of your shell and try to make friends with the popular guyz

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerry said:
David D's stuff has actually worked for me. I had actually got a friend of mine to like me by being ****y, funny and unpredictable. She was so upsessed over me, but i didnt really like her after because she was way to desperate. It just wasn't any fun.
On working for popularity i just recommend u go up to the popular guys and say "what's up". Get out of your shell and try to make friends with the popular guyz
****y and funny did work for me in high school with a couple of girls. This one girl has the total package; really cute face, black girl's ass, big boobs. Every guy wanted her, but she tends to reject guys because she's such a desirable person. I used ****y and funny on her and she tells me I'm her best guy friend. I actually didn't go for her because I prefer girls that are a bit skinnier. She wasn't really big; she just had a huge ass and really big boobs.

Though what I've learned is that ****y and funny won't be as successful in high school as in the outside world.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah following the bible to the letter doesn't really work. I know this guy who chases girls all the time. He purposely finds way to be around them all the time, and they love him for it. he works to get their attention. its against what the bible says but it obviously works for this guy. ive found similar success. if you focus too much on being the prize, it seems the girls give up on you. It seems in high school girls arent up for the challenge of winning the prize of a DJ

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
From my experience you just have to modify some of the calibrations made from the bible. You have to do a bit more chasing than what you were taught. You have to be a lot more nicer to girls than what you were taught. You also have to be a lot less more ****y and funny. High school girls don't respond to ****y and funny the same way an older and more experienced girl would.

Though the things you need to change are simply in the way you respond to them. Your body language, your voice tone, social status, basically the way your present yourself, are still very important factors.

lol true overall you can still be a dj in HS, one more point on top of that is

that you dont need to prize as much the girls still need to be able to "win"

you, without putting to much effort in and risking losing there social status

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a load of BS...There is nothing really different about H.S as say Daygame or Nightgame. It's same sh!t and maybe slight modifications, but regardless do basic tight game and you'll get results regardless.

I just got out of H.S and I found it to be the easiest environment in the world. Why?

- You see the chicks everyday so logistics is on your side
- You can easily isolate (I used to pull chicks into the stairwell or a isolated area of the school
- You can attract easily (I used to walk arm in arm with 2 chicks everytime I walked the hallway so I got MEGA Social Proof)
- In the school for many years so you can fuk literally the whole school if you choose too

Back when I was in highschool I made two posts on gaming in high school and what I used too do, the sh!t was SOOOO EASY.

Back in high school my Value was like celebrity status, to the point chicks were intimidated to approach me. (I learned this later on and missed a few lays from that) Even the hottest chicks used to be scared to talk to me but would light up when I spoke to them.

And here is the funny thing, I wasn't the popular kid, dudes just knew me because I used to mess with alot of girls. Also the way I set up my social circle in that school it was crazy...
- Hung out with 3-4 lesbian friends who litterally messed with more chicks than all the males put together
- Had 3 distinct naturals that I learned from, One was a closer, One had the strongest frame in the world, and one was a C&F Persistant guy.
- F-closed 4 chicks who were in 4 different social circles, this made it easier for me to f-close there friends

At the end result my value was so high, I am 100% sure I could've laid two staff members in the school, and fuked up on this intern teacher who was a solid 9. I didn't f-close 1 of the 2 teachers because last day of school when she said she'd take me out I forgot to come to school.

H.S is WAY easier because you can build high social value for many years and all these chicks in the school can feel it, so all you really have to do after that is escalate. This is how I got real good at closing because I used to go for kisses in less than 5mins, I'd be touching the girl breast playfully pretty quickly and one thing I never did was #close, because it was retarded, because I know I'd see the chick the next day.

Overall though, make H.S your training ground for when you get out and also I'd advise you to do cold approaches outside of H.S while in high school because its a whole lot different and even seems harder because its a different environment. H.S is like training for the real thing, so fuk it up, try stuff, test out things you like and have fun.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
This is a load of BS...There is nothing really different about H.S as say Daygame or Nightgame. It's same sh!t and maybe slight modifications, but regardless do basic tight game and you'll get results regardless.
It is the same sh!t but slightly different. Even the hottest and most popular girls in my high school are still virgins, though my school being majority christians might have to do something with that.

I'm guessing you went to a somewhat ghetto high school. I used to go to a ghetto high school too before moving to the one I graduated from, and my game was getting much better responses in my former school.