Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diet help!

nappa

Reaction score
Hey guys im currently 5'11 235 lbs and im trying to mostly drop weight but not really loose alot of my muscle mass. For exercise im lifting 3 times a week and doing cardio on the treadmill the other days. The diet part is what im concerned about. One question I have is fruit a good thing to have around in my diet?
Heres my plan so far

Morning: Protein shake, multivitamin
Lunch (10pm): Can of tuna
Snack (2pm): cup of oatmeal
Dinner (7pm): Nothing in particular probably a lean meat and a veggie.
Snack (10pm): 3 egg whites

Does this sound like a good healthy plan? Compared to the amount im eating now it seems like nothing lol guess im gonna have to get used to being really hungry before I eat. Thanks

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks pretty good. with what do you eat your oatmeal??a good thing would be whey protein + water +oatmeal. you need to supplement some omega3 fat acids. you could add fishoil caps or some flaxseed oil. better stay with veggis, fruits arent good for cutting, fruits that are OK from time to time are apples and strawberries. i would take care - there are funny guys in this forum who will tell you bananas are the best sh1t and stuff - beware of them!

to prevent feeling hungry it is good to eat many fibres - for example tuna salad, or as a snack some carrots. chicken breast + lots of broccoli.

another thing would be an ECA stack but you cant joke around with that.

did you get your name from DBZ

nappa

Reaction score
Thanks man, I eat my oatmeal with just water right now but ill definetly try it with some protein. Yeah I chose this name from dbz like when I was 9 and it stuck I guess, not that I look like nappa much anymore:) This should be an interesting test of my dedication.

-Matt