Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DIESAL and VIROID: Read for both Strength and Mass ideas

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea:
Just eat creatine for size (water retain) and use a strength program (power-lifting etc...).

What do you think?
It's not that hard. You have the power AND size.

[This message has been edited by KiLLer (edited 10-30-2002).]

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down.

Use complete, COHERENT, sentences. I have no idea what you are talking about.

BTW, Creatine is not a wonder drug.. it's not going to give the strength of a grizzly bear. Hell, it will barely up your strength levels.. maybe 5-10% tops.

D

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer,

Creatine alone doesn't do shyt. I have taken it for about 3 months off and on. I have also read a lot about it and learning as much as I can about it.

But yea like DIESEL siad it's not a wonder drug. All it does is allow your muscles to produce ATP and last longer during a SET of lifts. So say you can bench 180 like 5 times. On creatine that number will increase to maybe 6 or 7. But you still have to up intensity to get strong. you don't just take creatine and miraculously pick up 300 pounds and press is 8 times lol.

Just keep lifting heavy. Oh I heard Cell-Tech was overrated and way expensive. Man creatine is Creatine.. u'd be better off buying some pure creatine and taking it with grape juice or apple juice.

good luck with that

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes your muscles produce more ATP?

Does anyone know the specifics on that? Is it during anarobic or aerobic respiration? Wouldn't you have to take in more phosphates along with creatine to work right?

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soshyo,

OK ima break this down in LeMan's terms cuz im no genius lol.

Basically the muscles can only work for between 10-15 seconds during excrutiating ANAEROBIC work such as benching 3-5 reps. ATP only lasts for about 10 seconds. After that Creatine is taken and turned into ATP to allow you to finish the last few reps.

Supplementing CREATINE will help you increase your indurance. Say you are benching 200 like 5 times. On creatine it might get up 6 or 7 times. You will still need to INCREASE intensity on a regular basis or your body wont grow and your strength wont increase.

So basically creatine is best used for heavy lifting and short bursts of energy.

Hope that helps

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiLLer:
I thought creatine is water-retain?
it doesn't "RETAIN" water.. it draws water into the muscle cells and thats what gives the muscles a bloated or filled look.