Die Blackheads Die!

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. I've got sorta a problem. For years & years I've had really tiny black dots on my nose. I never thought anything of it before & actually thought it made me look more manly.

But i noticed that if i squese around my nose area, this white gunk starts protruding from these tiny holes!

I realised that, maybe, i should get rid of them.

But how?
i do keep clean. I shower everyday & wash my face & everything. My body is generally clean, except these damn black dots on my nose.
I've tryed squeesing them out. But 2 days after when i squese again.. they're back! I bought those pads for wiping away spots, & the skin peeled off my nose.. but all those dots are still there!

Is there anything i can do to get rid of them?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try acne.org check the forum there. :) I bet they have better answers.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
washing your face twice daily & exfoliating can help prevent that nasty gunk. You can also try those Biore nose strips. It pulls a lot of that stuff out. And that white puss stuff - oil & dirt - can be forced out using one of these - you essentially clean your nose then forcefully but slowly drag this along the length of each side of your nose. The puss will collect at the rim - the results are amazing:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/skin1/twblrewila.html