Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did your Oneitis ever become your GF?

Did your Oneitis ever become your GF?

• Yes I tried and WAS Successful

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Yes I tried and WASN’T Successful

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No I haven’t tried

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No I haven’t tried and I never will

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately with the mass amount of new users registering people want to know how they can get their Oneitis. Even people who have been on this board quite some time pop the question how can they get with her? I mean really that’s probably one of the top 5 reasons why you join this board in the first place is because you couldn’t get her as your GF.

I know we have great post on this subject called ‘Escaping The Friend Zone’ by Mr. Fingers which is an awesome post. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43174&highlight=Escaping+the+Friend+Zone

But no one to my knowledge has post of actual success stories except one person who recently kinda posted one. I think the point of this thread is not to copy ones’ example but to show that it can happen and if it was worth it.

So I’m curious of how many have tired after they became a DJ, not tried, and the ones that have tried were they successful or not? If successful or not please post an example.

Last edited:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My oneitis has become my gf plenty of times, in the past... but I always messed it up after the fact. a needy AFC back in the day is what I was. I haven't had oneitis in years now.... This site is a curse, in the sense that ignorance was bliss in some respects and now I'm aware of everything so it's tough to find a girl that I REALLY click with..... I can smell a game player, or an attention wh0re from miles away now.... and 95% of the chicks I encounter fall into one of those categories. It's fun to mess with them, though :p

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
do u have one-i-tis?
Of course who doesn't?

I believe everybody has at least one Oneitis.

It maybe buried deep deep down and you can even try to deny it but it never goes away.

The only thing that goes away is constantly thinking about her, the obsessive and neediness that you had when you were an AFC.

The feelings are still there but its only triggered when you see her.

Except now you treat and see her as every other hot woman.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said in a post the other day, yes I did, but it wasn't worth it

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got mine, but we broke up because I stopped DJ'ing her (I know stupid). It was hard to get over until I remember that this summer (before her) I could pretty much get any girl I wanted. Now, two weeks later I have 3 girls in queve. ON WARD AND UP WARD BOYS!

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oneitis,

well i have messed up and got into the friendzone with a few girls before, and to be honest, you learn from that.
however i have had the opportunity to lay down some game on the same girls but i would never make a close when the time was right. i could get them into a sexual state, no prob, its just when i did and finally thought about a close, those old feelings of anxiety would seem to creep back in, undetected, and i would freak out... :nervous:

i had to really work on my inner game to succeed with these women. the key was to truly believe THEY WANT YOU. if in doubt then read there actions. 9 times in 10, your right, they are into you. its just a big mental effort when you try analise them, so i try not to analise anything, otherwise you start to rehurse what your going to say, then you start to think "oh no, she wont like it if i say that".. soon if you start to think about it too much you will freak out man!
so i think the best thing for me was to just go for the close and find out, plain and simple. and hey, there was no rejection, i got out of a friendzone just for making a move! it can sometimes be that easy!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quite the opposite

I had a gf many years ago (I was still in school), and she became my one-itis disease. Anyways, needless to say, I tried and tried (the nice guy way) to get her back, and nothing ever came of it, except we ended up being best FRIENDS (yes, friends, the best of) throughout high school.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a one-it-is, and she's a player.

I feel like Eddie Murphy from that movie "Boomerang." --- I get down when other friends/chics call me thinking that it's gonna be her.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it in the past with a couple of different girls (what a contradiction, I know, but they've spanned over several years).

Anyway, I got over them and I only successfully was with ONE. And, she screwed me over in more ways than one. So it wasn't worth it.

The attitude behind one-i-tis is what characterizes whether or not you'll be played by a girl anyway, so even if you can get a girl that you're super-crushing on, it'll probably turn into crap and maybe make you look like a complete fool.

Remember, one-i-tis is a frustration that results from not knowing how to seduce. I personally believe it stems from a lack of self-esteem.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, one-i-tis is a frustration that results from not knowing how to seduce. I personally believe it stems from a lack of self-esteem.
brilliant

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think im the king of oneitis and it's always some hot chick

im always there to catch all the hugs and sh*t but never get any action...pretty pithetic but i've hit the gym i'm definatley gonna fix that...2006 is my year i can feel it.........i can feel it in my pants.

:nervous: Quit lookin at me!!!!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmIAFC
I have a one-it-is, and she's a player.

I feel like Eddie Murphy from that movie "Boomerang." --- I get down when other friends/chics call me thinking that it's gonna be her.

that movie just went off by the way..

oh but i've decided to limit my friends who are girls...i see it like this if ur gonna have a girl friend she might as well be your GIRLFRIEND.. and the way to cure the old LJBF is nip it in the butt in the beginning let her no if your wanting those panties in the beginning so that sh*t won't get all awkward after you've known her for 1 /2 years.

:trouble: LJBF??? i think not.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was obsessed with a girl who I'd met through friends, but she always had a boyfriend - some dude long distance, in Texas. I never told her that I liked her, but we did hang out once in a while (maybe once every two weeks), never alone, and I'd always end up getting close enough with her that her friends would get mad (hand-holding, wrestling, etc).

Eventually she broke up with her BF, and I had a girflriend at the time. I pretty much went straight from that girlfriend to dating this girl, my one-itis.

I guess I seemed like a challenge, when really I was just avoiding her because I knew she had a boyfriend and I assumed that we had a romantic relationship so there was no reason to hang out if we weren't hooking up. Also, she saw me with other girls and would get jealous. So I guess I did pretty well with her.

But I was still an obssessed AFC on the inside who happened to make the right moves. At the time, I had no idea that avoiding her would make her like me more, and I thought she'd just be mad that I flirted with her friends, or that she'd give up if she thought I liked someone else.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i had a crush on one of the hottest girls in my school, so even though i couldnt get to her initially, i made her my long term project..

she kinda inspired me to work out and all that BS, and I managed to get her eventually, after being friends for like 2 years :eek:

it was cool though, i was getting experience with all the other chicks so i wasn't REALLY sweating my oneitis, but when the time was right i moved in for the kill and made her my g/f for 6 years :eek:

the relationship taught me so much.. after being with her i learned that i could pretty much get the hottest girls if i wanted to.