Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did your dads ever give you good advice on girls?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit on the short side about 5'8. My dad's advice for me about girls.
" Fvck tall girls so you won't have short babies"

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad just told me "dont let girls use you"

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad didnt teach me anything. as a result. Im still an AFC. Im working to get out of it though. But boy its hard

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
I'm a bit on the short side about 5'8. My dad's advice for me about girls.
" Fvck tall girls so you won't have short babies"
that's odd because your dad is atleast part of the reason that you are on the short side

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, none. Which was probably good for me, because it made me feel that they aren't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh,..I'm 38 and my father is 68 with Alzheimer's - I'm still waiting to have that 'talk'.

Seriously, my Dad was a terminal AFC who still, in his old age, subscribes body & soul to the Savior Mentality which he's clung to his whole life. I have to give him credit though; he was soley responsible for showing me exactly what not to do to be a Positvely Masculine Man. Once I had been psychologically trampled by women enough times to realize it was this AFC mentality that I had learned by default from him, he (and men like him) became my models for what NOT to do. It was because of him and almost all of my AFC friends who'd been hammered flat by women their whole, destroyed, lives, that I started to see the patterns in the Matrix and began picking it apart.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
that's odd because your dad is atleast part of the reason that you are on the short side
Yeah True The shortness comes from his side of the family too, But he happened to have escaped that curse so I guess he thinks he isn't responsible. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm perfectly happy with my height. I don't know why people make looks such a big deal. Hasn't held me back from living life.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dad: danno is this your condom
me: yeah. it is.
(akward silence)
dad: haha dont let your mom find it

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow I wound up an AFC. My dad gave me great advice that I didn't realize was gold until I found this place. Before my mom, he would approach women and start talking to them. He told me that within a few minutes he could tell whether the women were interested enough and if he should continue. If not, he said he would simply move on the next and start talking.

He also had a "3 date rule" in which he would move on to the next girl after 3 dates. I hate to say it, but he was a badass. He had a date at like a drive in burger joint, like Sonic, and his date ran into another guy she knew and spent the whole time talking to him, so my dad told her to let him drive her home. He made her get out of his car and he left her there. LOL

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the guys that got alot of advice from their dad at a young age probably don't need this site

my dad always had a girlfriend growing up, lost his virginity at 14 and never told me anything

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell nah, but my mom tries to speak to me and i can't.. and when she asks my dad.. he can't really talk to me.. ****in wierd ass ****.. had to learn myself.. this forum has definitely helped.. but being turned down quite a bit... and picked on helped as well... now i am a ****y mother ****er.. with a little funny bone to mix in the bowl...

Captain Ramen

Don Juan
Reaction score
When my Dad dropped me off at college my girlfriend and mother were with me. There was only about a two minute window when neither my mom or my conniving bytch of a g/f were not around. He said,
"Son, blondes are more fun. Brunettes are nothing but trouble. If you f_ck average looking girls you'll get a lot more *****."
I'd never heard him say anything like that before in my life. Too bad I was 'in love' the first six months of college.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dads don't have advice to give their sons...He probably didn't know what he was doing when he met his wife. Just following his little head.

My dad asked me once..."How come you don't have a girlfriend son?"

I just replied "I dunno.."

It's sad really...Parents are supposed to teach their kids whatever they can.

Glad I felt a need to change, and found this site.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw hell no I never got any help from my dad. Which is probably just as well, 'cause I think he's always been pretty hopeless with women. I don't think he had a girlfriend 'till he was 23 or something like that.

So no advice, no.

But at the same time, he's one of the smartest motherfvckers I've ever met, worked hard and got a scholarship to university cause his parents couldn't afford it and genuinely follows his passions.

And there's more to life than getting your end off in every girl you meet.

Some good advice would have helped though :rolleyes: