Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did you go bald?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you did... when did you decided to shave your head?

were you 'happy' afterwards?

did you feel you attracted less women?

Im starting to get bald...slowly but inevitably...eventhough I take propecia and use minoxidil.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shaved my head just for a quick change of pace. Its easy maintenance for me and everybody complimented me on my new look but personally I think I look better with hair. And even though some say that I have "the right shape head" that looks good bald, I know I look better with hair. Don't anyone kid you, hair is always better...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're bulked up and well-built then it tends to make you more attractive to many women as opposed to being skinny and bald.

If you dress well too, your baldness will accentuate your image.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried minoxidil and didn't like the headaches it gave me along with pain around my eyes.
There is no way I could put up with that, so am happy to rock the Jason Statham look from now on.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Im starting to get bald...slowly but inevitably...eventhough I take propecia and use minoxidil.
If you are in the very early stages of hair loss and you want to really keep your hair, I strongly recommend doing whatever it takes to keep your hair. If your in that 27-32 age group where you just started losing (usually your temples or crown starts to recede) you can stop it and possibly restore it to it's original glory

I know a lot of guys who started thinning and I flat out told them "take care of it now before you regret it." Some of them are either in denial or just lazy. They fiddle arround with it but take no action. A year or two goes by, it has progressed so much that they have to resort to transplants, systems, etc....you name it, a lot of money. Do your research, mix and match treatments, herbal remedies, maybe the strength of dosage is off or the frequency of applications have to be changed. You will find what works...

Do I look more masculine now that I'm bald? Yes. But I also equated when I was at my attractive/masculine peak (27-32) my issue was not just having hair but I was ripped as well. I would shave my head from time to time because I could and I had options and get a few looks here and there but never as much as hair. Having hair accentuated my looks...it complimented me VERY, VERY WELL. It was like, I'm good
looking, ripped, well dressed (fitted clothing)... It was like, Woman, please try to find a flaw in my physical arsenal....

Again, I may have digressed just a bit and let me be clear there's a lot of guys who have gone bald, do look fine and have no regrets .... BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU LOOK BETTER OR PREFER HAIR, WHY RESTRICT YOURSELF TO ONE LOOK WHEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OPTIONS OPEN?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
If you are in the very early stages of hair loss and you want to really keep your hair, I strongly recommend doing whatever it takes to keep your hair. If your in that 27-32 age group where you just started losing (usually your temples or crown starts to recede) you can stop it and possibly restore it to it's original glory

I know a lot of guys who started thinning and I flat out told them "take care of it now before you regret it." Some of them are either in denial or just lazy. They fiddle arround with it but take no action. A year or two goes by, it has progressed so much that they have to resort to transplants, systems, etc....you name it, a lot of money. Do your research, mix and match treatments, herbal remedies, maybe the strength of dosage is off or the frequency of applications have to be changed. You will find what works...

Do I look more masculine now that I'm bald? Yes. But I also equated when I was at my attractive/masculine peak (27-32) my issue was not just having hair but I was ripped as well. I would shave my head from time to time because I could and I had options and get a few looks here and there but never as much as hair. Having hair accentuated my looks...it complimented me VERY, VERY WELL. It was like, I'm good
looking, ripped, well dressed (fitted clothing)... It was like, Woman, please try to find a flaw in my physical arsenal....

Again, I may have digressed just a bit and let me be clear there's a lot of guys who have gone bald, do look fine and have no regrets .... BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU LOOK BETTER OR PREFER HAIR, WHY RESTRICT YOURSELF TO ONE LOOK WHEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OPTIONS OPEN?
I think you should have my username

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did I fair pretty well. I'm told I look better with short hair/bald. I don't look right with a fair amount of hair on my head. My family always told me. I have that bald look.....kind of like the rock with hair early in his career it didn't look right on him or masculine, now that he is bald its suits him well

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
I think you should have my username
You might be right about that...:D Honestly, when I was in that state, mentally I was a little narcissistic.. but the key for me is that I never showed it I was flowing with confidence. My true nature is really down to earth and humble but I tell you when I was looking good, lifting weights like a beast and seeing the end result in the mirror in a nice pair of clothes, I was on cloud nine.

Walk into a college bar on Friday night (spring/summer) jammed freakin packed, with the biggest koolaid smile you have ever seen with girls all over. Girls purposely smashing hooter in your face knowing that it so obvious that they're attracted to you but don't have the confidence to start a conversation....I miss those days. What's taking spring so long??