Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did the 2 world wars ultimately destroy the west and lead to the 'femi-matrix'?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from a Darwinist survival of the fittest point of view.

Can the decline of the west be due to lack of alpha males? When I say decline I mean the reason why feminism gained such strong ground in the west, why there are so many weak pathetic afcs, why women think the sun shines out there azzes etc etc...

War will only attract the strong to fight in them proportionally there will be a lot more alphas in an army regiment than beta males. In all wars before the world wars only the fittest would survive a fight using swords or keeping their cool whilst firing their rifles (basically keep your cool, keep your head down and deploy a bit of skill and you should survive most battles i.e. keeping your cool in the face of danger = alpha). However in world war 1 and 2 you got the introduction of weapons of mass destruction. It didn't mean anything if you were more alpha than the enemy or the person on your side as to whether you survived. Alpha characteristics wont save you from being mowed down by the machine gun or destroyed by gas or bombs. Technology ruled.

World war 1 was a complete massacre thanks to incompetent generals just sending our young over the trenches to their deaths. World war 2 was even worse as the weapons of death advanced further.

WW1 16.5 million died.

WW2 Estimates are between 50-70 million people dead.

They called them the greatest generation.

Whenever you see old photos of them you dont see weak afcs a lot of them have a look in there eye, strong posture and a steely confidence about them. They are not putting fake tan on themselves, waxing etc and they werent fat. Women were not out of control back in those days. Indeed I find the women from then more alluring/mysterious and womanly than the 'alphagirls' of today. They didnt need to walk around wearing next to nothing, they were never fat - they looked after themselves, they had self respect, dignity and most importantly - CLASS - which is really lacking these days.

When all the alpha males had been killed off in the war - you had no authority figures, no role models so this lead to stagnation in the 50s then full blown cultural war in the 60s when the marxist and feminist clowns took over.

Could this be a contributing factor to the situation we find ourselves in right now? Lack of alphas in the gene pool? Dont get me wrong there are still alphas but they have been reduced. Just some thoughts I've been having recently.

Last edited:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spain almost lost no men in WWII,how do you explain the situation there since it's the same of all the western countries?
Anyway what you said is interesting it could be,war saves the cowards that run not the brave that stand and fight.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, in both world wars you were pretty much forced to go to war. It weren't the Alpha males who went to battle. Pretty much every guy who could go to war had to go. I guess a lot of beta and gamma males also lost their lives, to the same extrent as alpha's did.

WWII at least did lead to the first bigger steps in feminism. Since a lot of the men were forced to go to war, women took over production and a lot of work men used to do. When the war was over, women didn't want to go back to the way it used to: Between 1944 and 1948, women would get rights to vote in a lot of countries that were involved in the war. In Portugal, a country that wasn't involved in the war, women would get the right to vote in 1974.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many historical inaccuracies and psychological generalizations. I'll point out a few points of problems.

shadowfox said:
War will only attract the strong to fight in them proportionally there will be a lot more alphas in an army regiment than beta males.
The drafts in the Civil War, World War One, World War Two, and Vietnam all had role models go (Jimi Hendrix joined the 101st airborne division to fight). There were all a bunch of losers in the army as well.

shadowfox said:
In all wars before the world wars only the fittest would survive a fight using swords or keeping their cool whilst firing their rifles (basically keep your cool, keep your head down and deploy a bit of skill and you should survive most battles i.e. keeping your cool in the face of danger = alpha).
Not at all true, the US Civil War had triple sided blades (banned after the Geneva Convention), rifled muskets killing off hundreds at Gettysburg, and etc. There were also snipers picking other soldiers off hundreds of yards away (how alpha is that?).

shadowfox said:
However in world war 1 and 2 you got the introduction of weapons of mass destruction. It didn't mean anything if you were more alpha than the enemy or the person on your side as to whether you survived. Alpha characteristics wont save you from being mowed down by the machine gun or destroyed by gas or bombs. Technology ruled.
While it was true that the gassings were a cowards way of fighting, both sides had the same things almost.

shadowfox said:
Whenever you see old photos of them you dont see weak afcs a lot of them have a look in there eye, strong posture and a steely confidence about them. They are not putting fake tan on themselves, waxing etc and they werent fat.
They also just went through bootcamp and anybody knows after working out or doing something and going somewhere will give somebody confidence. Plus it was just a picture. Supermodels and celebrities look great in pictures but in real life some of them look pretty dang hideous.

shadowfox said:
Women were not out of control back in those days. Indeed I find the women from then more alluring/mysterious and womanly than the 'alphagirls' of today. They didnt need to walk around wearing next to nothing, they were never fat - they looked after themselves, they had self respect, dignity and most importantly - CLASS - which is really lacking these days.
While I do agree CLASS is missing in todays culture, I believe you are overgeneralizing what it was like back in the day. Don't forget food was still technically scarce in many areas. Automobiles were nonexistent in certain parts of USA. Most of the time we think of them as alluring and mysterious because we cannot see them back in the day.

shadowfox said:
When all the alpha males had been killed off in the war - you had no authority figures, no role models so this lead to stagnation in the 50s then full blown cultural war in the 60s when the marxist and feminist clowns took over.
Now you want us to believe ALL of the alpha males were killed off in the war? No, millions made it back alive. The stagnation was lead by many people having PTSD or depression. Most people of the era just wanted to forget what they saw in Europe (why do you think many people are not opening up about their stories of Europe or the Pacific until recently when many are dying off?)

Marxist revolutionaries didn't show up in the 1960's. Marx wrote in 1840's until the 1880s. The marxists were very vocal and present during the great depression and the cold war.

Feminism actually started far before WWII. WWII was a big reason for feminist ideas to spread but I agree many women should have been outside the home.

shadowfox said:
Could this be a contributing factor to the situation we find ourselves in right now? Lack of alphas in the gene pool? Dont get me wrong there are still alphas but they have been reduced. Just some thoughts I've been having recently.
Nah, there are a couple of winners and a whole lot of losers. The people on MTV would not most likely be considered "alpha" by me or anybody else. The true ALPHA MALES are the ones you don't hear much about like Brian McCandless - A person with cystic fibrosis who does bike tours from PA to different locations throughout the country for charity. www.briansride.org/

Not many people have heard about them but I would consider him as a true alpha male.

You just got to look and turn off your tv to find them.

- comic_relief

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

See counter examples: China, Japan, Soviet Union.

All of these lost greater portions of their males than most if not all western powers.

None of them have gone nearly as feminist, in fact most are still downright patriarchal.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Since a lot of the men were forced to go to war, women took over production and a lot of work men used to do.
That may very well have been a contributing factor, but war or not the world has gone more towards non physical labor since then, which is much easier for women to earn just as much as men.

In Japan, for example, there's a huge (and growing) percentage of women that aren't getting married. While it would appear to be a patriarch society, without any organized feminist movement, women here and becoming more and more independent on a personal level, and believe me, guys here are pretty huge AFC's. I'm talking borderline gay looking to an outside observer (not that there's anything wrong with that).

It's just getting easier and easier for women in general to earn a living on their own is all.