Did Something New Tonight

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a peeler bar with a friend from work. First time I've ever been in one. It was a bit of a letdown though, and I found it pretty boring. Two of the three girls couldn't dance to save their souls, and they appeared somewhat awkward, not sexy at all. We left halfway through the third striptease.

I found a certain curiosity in the one guy who would walk down to the stage and leave a $20 in exchange for a smile and a hi from the stripper. He did this with each of the three girls.

I just thought, why?? He's giving them money for absolutely nothing.

On the bright side, the waitress was pretty friendly and tapped me on the arm or shoulder every time she would talk to me. I assumed this was just standard 'waitress being friendly' behaviour and not an IOI, so I just ignored it.

I dunno, maybe I'm just losing interest in everything. It just didn't turn me on at all...

Real

Banned
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
the waitress was pretty friendly and tapped me on the arm or shoulder every time she would talk to me.
chumpness overthinking to the extreme

do you realize that normal guys don't think about nor do they report to a forum every time that they get tapped on the shoulder by a girl?

i am 100% sure your main things holding you back from success are LOOKS and LACK OF PRACTICE dating/talking to women

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
...I found a certain curiosity in the one guy who would walk down to the stage and leave a $20 in exchange for a smile and a hi from the stripper. He did this with each of the three girls.

I just thought, why?? He's giving them money for absolutely nothing...
There are guys that will give their money away to women like this and there are guys who will give their money away to women via dinner or drinks who don't even get to see any T&A. Gotta wonder between the two which guy walks away ahead.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
chumpness overthinking to the extreme

do you realize that normal guys don't think about nor do they report to a forum every time that they get tapped on the shoulder by a girl?

i am 100% sure your main things holding you back from success are LOOKS and LACK OF PRACTICE dating/talking to women

More words of wisdom from Mr Real.:rolleyes: I'm 100% sure you should do some more reading on this site in regards to what 'normal guys' are posting.

I've read your posts on other topics, and it's quite apparent that most of your thoughts stem from a very immature mind.

There are way too many people on this site who care more about putting others down and less about genuinely attempting to offer positive advice and intelligent comments. Do everyone a favour and don't be one of those people.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I agree with Real on this one. But at least CanuckinSK realized that the contact with the waitress meant nothing. I just don't think that is worth posting about.

Interesting term peeler bar. In America they are called strip clubs. I've been to a couple. It was the first time I've ever seen a real live naked woman :p