Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did she want me to phuck her?

Reaction score
So Im in first period with this chick and were pretty tight friends. During class she made some comment about me looking at her chest or sumthing like that, and I said "Na its cool your not really my type". So me and this chick were hanging out at my buddies house later that day and hes their for all this. So Im sitting on the couch and she comes over and sits beside me. She starts flirting with me and then out of nowhere she says shes tired and that she wants to take a nap, it was 7:00pm lol, and she looks over at me and says "wouldnt you like to take a nap?". Am I just making something out of nothing or was there something there? See I never got to find out because it was a little while after her dad called and said he was picking her up soon. BTW shes a Virgin too.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if what you said "na its cool your really not my type." is true, then why are you asking?

And yes, she wants to **** you

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a sh1t test. You should have said, well actually now that you say that i do feel kinda sleepy. Lie on the bed like you're actually taking a nap... lol priceless.
If she gets pissed or starts touching you then you know its on.

Afterwards you can tease her about ruining your nap.

Reaction score
Ya i new she had to have that on her mind but its weird cuz i no im in the "friend zone" with this girl cuz ive never tried to get with her and shes too comfortable with me. Maybe the "your not my type" has sumthing to do with it. Possibly making her feel that she dosnt hav control of the situation and that im not interested. W/e im going to try this on another girl and see if i get something similar : )

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proceed straight to the archives and enter your post into the thread marked..."Most Obvious Come On Missed."

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Proceed straight to the archives and enter your post into the thread marked..."Most Obvious Come On Missed."
Good one!:up:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are currently in the friends zone, and she's a virgin, that was her way of trying to get you to make a move, but I seriously doubted she wanted the c0ck right away.

She wanted to make out with you, at least. So yes, you were a dumba$s, so go back and give her what she wants.

Reaction score
I posted this thread becauz I really just wanted a 2nd opinion that yes she was coming on to me. i jus think its odd tho cuz im sure im in or was in the friend zone and from EVERY expiriance being in the zone theres no coming back. thinking back i shud hav told her that i wud give her a ride back home, w/e im chillin w/ her on tues, hopefully its still an option :)