Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did she pick up on my disinterest?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So earlier today i met up with a girl off POF. we went for a walk at a local park. Sat on a bench and chatted for a good 30-45 min.

She wasn't as cute as her pics so i naturally lost some interest. I was still somewhat curious so i started conversations here and there but i just felt my energy/vibe being completely turned off, yet i was trying to appear engaged (for whatever reason) haha

anyway, as we started walking back to our cars i asked "so what are you doing the rest of the day?" and she replied "I'm going home... yeah look you seem like a good guy but i don't think there's any chemistry here"

i agreed, and off we went. Thing is because she technically rejected me first, and i wasn't expecting it, momentarily it had an affect on my ego. Is this normal? even though i wasn't interested in her and am glad she did that?

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was being honest about the lack of chemistry. Since there was none, it's not like she was being silly/lying..

Kinda confused why you're even posting on here, I'm trying to think of a motive, are you hurt from this? You weren't attracted to her and your attempts to appear engaged were totally obvious (she's a girl. she picks up on these things).

So, you are feeling the way you are because you're probably not used to being straight up and honestly "rejected" by women, and you were most likely kind of surprised by it since you've come across one that says it so straight and forward like she did. (goes to show she's probably done that speech many times, actually.)

Why did you post here though about it, are you pissed? I'm confused / curious, not being a d!ck.

Btw, post some pics of this girl would ya?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you are feeling the way you are because you're probably not used to being straight up and honestly "rejected" by women, and you were most likely kind of surprised by it since you've come across one that says it so straight and forward like she did. (goes to show she's probably done that speech many times, actually.)
This is why i'm posting about it. Honestly i've never really felt "rejection" before, or not so swiftly and blunt. But the reason it is bothering me is because i initially had already made up my mind about not being into her, but because she played that card first it took a blow at my ego for whatever reason hah. Was just seeing what others had to say about that feeling i felt.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
This is why i'm posting about it. Honestly i've never really felt "rejection" before, or not so swiftly and blunt. But the reason it is bothering me is because i initially had already made up my mind about not being into her, but because she played that card first it took a blow at my ego for whatever reason hah. Was just seeing what others had to say about that feeling i felt.
part of me wants to think that if you hadn't feigned interest in her when you knew you were bored , this could have been avoided , your were being a nice guy by pretending to have interest in her and it bit you in the ass
being nice screw's man once again

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
Being nice screw's man once again
True this.

That's why a man must ALWAYS hold the strong frame and call the shots. Whenever things get vague like that, trouble is sure to follow. It's up to us to keep things solid and defined.

OP, you learned an excellent lesson today, so take heart. It was not in vain. Use it to your profit.

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learnt. If you don't have attraction for her then it's next to impossible to pull her in.Be honest with yourself and say the truth to them next time. Trying to be nice when you aren't interested make a guy come off desperate. Slam them to the ground politely and walk away