Did my first cold approach today

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
IDK seems to me if you're a dude with more important things to do with your life chasing girls down the street like an obsessed Amway salesmen is a waste of productive time. Guess some dudes have a lot of free time to pedestalize strangers based off how they look.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think a good starting point when cold approaching is asking for directions to a specific place (even if you know where it is).

Do that ten times in an hour and you'll be far more relaxed by the 11th and you can start branching off in to commenting on an observation of her etc. If you have the courage to do it straight off the bat - kudos to you.

The key is obviously to get out of your head. If that means bull****ting for a few times so be it.

Gotta be fun for you of course.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Think a good starting point when cold approaching is asking for directions to a specific place (even if you know where it is).

Do that ten times in an hour and you'll be far more relaxed by the 11th and you can start branching off in to commenting on an observation of her etc. If you have the courage to do it straight off the bat - kudos to you.

The key is obviously to get out of your head. If that means bull****ting for a few times so be it.

Gotta be fun for you of course.
If you're cold approaching you aren't socially aware of cues. If it's "cold" then you aren't getting any signs to approach to begin with. If it's WARM as in the chick is looking, smiling at you and seems receptive as in more than just polite banter then it's much better to go with that than to simply practice with being rejected by chick after chick who gave you no indication they wanted you to approach them to begin with. But if talking to polite walls is your thing to prove you've got "balls" to keep being rejected with an extremely low "success" rate then have at it.

Maybe write a diary on convincing yourself that the few yes's out of hundreds of no's you approach never wanted to talk to you either but you somehow "won them over" and they just weren't receptive to you in the first place.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're cold approaching you aren't socially aware of cues. If it's "cold" then you aren't getting any signs to approach to begin with. If it's WARM as in the chick is looking, smiling at you and seems receptive as in more than just polite banter then it's much better to go with that than to simply practice with being rejected by chick after chick who gave you no indication they wanted you to approach them to begin with. But if talking to polite walls is your thing to prove you've got "balls" to keep being rejected with an extremely low "success" rate then have at it.

Maybe write a diary on convincing yourself that the few yes's out of hundreds of no's you approach never wanted to talk to you either but you somehow "won them over" and they just weren't receptive to you in the first place.
Whether their receptive to you is irrelevant. It's about taking action. Naturally, the more you do it, the more you become aware of cue's.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Why not? What have you got to lose?
The approach is stupid cartoon shyt created by a KNOWN PUA internet scam artist. And you are asking why don't I try it?

If I wanted to, I could embarrass you with a multitude of pictures.

Every time I post a picture on this forum, I regret it. And I later ask the mods to remove it.

The day that I start posting pictures on demand is the day that I'm selling something. Then I have to validate myself.

In the meantime, guys can go out and experience it for themselves.
You see guys, this is how Frauds operate. They constantly BIG themselves up about how awesome they are, when you ask them to post one pic of them and a plate, they give a bullshyt excuse as to why they can't post a PHOTOBUCKET link.

Deesade please be my guest and embarrass the fvck out of me with these multitude of pictures. I'll wait......

You think that I don't know about that guy?

Guy got busted trying to hire an actress for a video.
So you KNOW he's a PUA Scam Artist, but you referenced a video of his? You KNOW he hires actresses for his videos, but yet you still believe his video (ANY video of his) is credible?

My goodness, what has Sosuave come to when this guy and Poon King are the most "popular" posters lol?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
You are erring into male feminist territory.

"Pedestalize strangers based on how they look". Are you being serious?
Are you not pedestalizing strangers based on how they look? Or do you just cold approach any woman you see? Do you not have anything else better to do with your time than waste it on a dismal "success" record? IMO just randomly approaching strange women on the street with ZERO indicators of any interest is a waste of my productive time when there are far more better things I'd be doing. We are supposed to be improving ourselves as men and not tripping over ourselves to "prove" something based off a strangers acceptance or rejection. Especially women. Or are you just pretending not to be pedestalizing women while chasing them down the street?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Whether their receptive to you is irrelevant. It's about taking action. Naturally, the more you do it, the more you become aware of cue's.

Taking "action" in wasting time much better spent on doing more important things is a fools errand. Guess you have a lot of free time on your hands.

How many NO's or not interested do you need to recognize when random strangers aren't interested? Do you get out of your house much or interact with people besides online?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still not cold approaching as I would like, but I really see validity to both methods, direct and indirect. Just do what works for you. For me, I tend to feel more comfortable while out and about doing normal things like grocery shopping, clothes, book stores, gym, etc. I am also not in a city where there are ample women in areas out and about like New York and London.

I suppose I could go to a mall and do several cold approaches that way. Just not sure I am quite ready yet, hehe...

Like anything else in life, it takes practice!

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Know what? I've had enough of your nonsense Ten.

You say that you've had "200 plates in 2 years". Yet my younger cousin is more savvy with women than you are. And he's just 19 years old.

You are the one talking bollocks around here, mate. And it is obvious by the lack of any sense that you speak.

You don't have the balls to experiment, and see what is legit, and what isn't. You operate from a fear based frame.

Every thread turns into a whining crybaby b*tchfest. Then people like you get someone actually valuable like Poon banned.

You have never said anything worth a damn. And likely you never will.

Only those of us actually gaming can say that. Those of you who are sad about how women don't need your gay arse provisioning anymore actually relate to your sad frame.
PUA nonsense has been debunked countless times. Guess some of your are obsessed with proving known fraudulent nonsense really "works".

If game was real and not a religious belief then everyone who's ever used it would have a 100% success rate.

Game doesn't work. If it did then evreryone else who doesn't use game would ever get with chicks. A chick is either receptive to you or she isn't. Looks, social status, money etc aren't game but they damn well help and you cannot pick and choose what game is or isn't. There are far too many variables at play in attraction. Race, height, looks/ facial features, voice, eye color, physique, social competence and on and on.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting how the moment you heard that it's difficult, you start coming out with feminist crap.

Listen, if you don't want to do it, move along.

Don't try to convince yourself it is anything other than what it is. And keep hiding behind your computer, hitting up girls on the internet.

Which has far less value (I know, I've done it).
Waste of time. You have time to do the "difficult" tasks in life like cold approaching. Others have more important things to do with their life that don't revolve around chasing strangers like a thirsty dude who needs their approval. What life benefits does chasing strangers down the street give you?

Guess the dude who meets chicks through his social circle or is good looking enough to have chicks approach him is "lazy" because he isn't wasting his time cruising the streets hoping to get accepted or rejected by strangers.

Maybe everyone should abandon using the internet because it's easier than running to the library etc. to get information and put in that more "ballsy work".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire the guys who do direct approach. It's gonna be brutal. But if u have a tough enough mind set to persist I d expect it would make u immune to rejection and **** tests as u would have seen it all.

Personally I do situational approach as I go about my day. Basically chat about whatever and throw in a bit of flirting and a compliment. I don't number close as I m currently in an LTR rightly or wrongly.

But I freely admit that's because I don't have the cojones for the other route. Also at my age it's harder finding suitable targets.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
No, you are a fvcking donkey that believes in magic.

Nothing in life has a "100% success rate".

Approaching women in the street: many of them have boyfriends. Or they aren't interested. Or their cat just died. Or whatever.

You want a magical solution for all of these things, because you are scared of being rejected.

That's the truth. And you aren't fooling anyone that knows better.

The moment that I told you there was a lot of rejection was the moment when you started coming up with avoidance.

Well if you want to avoid it, fvck off and do so. Don't pretend it's anything other than what it is.

Everyone faces rejection in life. It's a fact of life. They don't need to spend time doing less productive things like cruising the street putting in "work" to prove that rejection is real.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking "action" in wasting time much better spent on doing more important things is a fools errand. Guess you have a lot of free time on your hands.

How many NO's or not interested do you need to recognize when random strangers aren't interested? Do you get out of your house much or interact with people besides online?
You recognise the No's a lot quicker by experiencing them. You think a woman is going to feel attraction straight away from looking at you? Like you said in the post below - 'there are far too many variables at play in attraction'.

How will you know this if your not prepared to take a risk.

Ps. I get out of my house quite a lot but thanks for your interest. : )

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
You recognise the No's a lot quicker by experiencing them. You think a woman is going to feel attraction straight away from looking at you? Like you said in the post below - 'there are far too many variables at play in attraction'.

How will you know this if your not prepared to take a risk.

Ps. I get out of my house quite a lot but thanks for your interest. : )

Some women do feel attraction straight away. It's happened to me and I'm sure countless others. When them or their friends approach you and tell you direct out of the blue My friend thinks you're beautiful, very handsome, you're cute, I love your eyes, aren't you going to say hi etc. from chicks...they're attracted. It's just up to you to not act like a socially retarded nitwit.

But if you like chasing women down the street to see if they are attracted to you. Knock yourself out.

Other people have jobs, family, friends, things to do, places to go and don't revolve their lives around seeking approval from strangers. That's what a man with a life that doesn't revolve around women does. More important things than chase them like a thirst bucket.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Classic case of a guy pussing it out, and trying to convince others to do the same.

Keep up the progress, OP.

Having more important things to do in life than CHASE women while pretending we aren't pedestalizing them is for us "pussies" I guess. Mind boggling how not doing the "hard ballsy work" gets some of us better results than those "grinding it out" for the approval of strangers.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Are you not pedestalizing strangers based on how they look? Or do you just cold approach any woman you see? Do you not have anything else better to do with your time than waste it on a dismal "success" record? IMO just randomly approaching strange women on the street with ZERO indicators of any interest is a waste of my productive time when there are far more better things I'd be doing. We are supposed to be improving ourselves as men and not tripping over ourselves to "prove" something based off a strangers acceptance or rejection. Especially women. Or are you just pretending not to be pedestalizing women while chasing them down the street?
I agree lol. No wonder these guys praise being a BROKE thug so much and BASH having financial success.....they most likely are those BROKE bums. Who has this much time on their hands to run around like a THIRST bucket harassing chicks on the street :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if Deesade gets the cops called on his THIRSTY a.ss one day lol

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I agree lol. No wonder these guys praise being a BROKE thug so much and BASH having financial success.....they most likely are those BROKE bums. Who has this much time on their hands to run around like a THIRST bucket harassing chicks on the street :rofl:
Chicks dig annoying panhandlers. I see them all the time handing them their numbers. While I cower in fear on my way to work, family, friends, the barbershop, out to eat etc. I need to drop all those things and focus on the tough work like becoming an unproductive member of society to spend productive time putting in REAL work chasing strangers down the street and doing routines in hopes that they accept me and facing my life threatening fears of their possible rejection. I'm quitting my job A.S.A.P. forget "friends and family" forget it all. Chasing random strangers for LIFE it is.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
O.P. Listen to deesade. Forget having one of them productive lives. Spend your time chasing strangers down the street in hopes they accept you as if you've never experienced rejection in life before or it doesn't count unless it's a woman rejecting you to your face as real hard work life enhancing experience. Quit school, or your job if you have one, forget your friends, family and anything else besides chasing strange women. Make up a diary log as a life resume of how many times you've been accepted or rejected by women so your life is complete while also pretending your life doesn't revolve around women or their acceptance or rejection. That's what the real winners in life are doing.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, as with most things, the moderate approach to approach is best. Some guys start out with 'cold approach' to correct an stifling anxiety they might have towards women. Once you go through the exercises, you should then develop a more natural ability, where on the outside the approach looks 'warm' for some reason or another, and on the inside it is more of an automatic response to a beautiful women you may happen to be seated next to at the coffee shop.

Last edited: