Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I sleep with an ugly chic?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
When does Kramer make his entrance in this thread
He's too busy pushing AIG, Bear sterns and goldman stock right before another market crash.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Redheads are typically ugly/fat back in grade-school. Then sometime in their 20s, they just EXPLODE with sexy. It's awesome because they never bothered to develop that, "I'm hot so I can afford to be a b!tch" mentality all the cute girls developed...and now all of a sudden what they wanted so bad before (d!ck) is being thrown at them. That's why gingers are thought to be "freaks". :D

Don't worry about what your kids are gonna look like. Use a damned condom and enjoy yourself. LOL
Yah I love redheads. But trust me they come in all sorts of mentalities. I dated one who looked like a redheaded Angelina Jolie and had the total princess mentality to go with it. Another who was a Nicole Kidman type clone who was the sweetest girl ever. Me and redheads are like peanut butter and chocolate.

To the haters. LOL. Jealousy is not a manly trait. I'd rather be shallow and sure than stuck with doubts about what I'm doing.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Redheads are typically ugly/fat back in grade-school. Then sometime in their 20s, they just EXPLODE with sexy.
i knew a few hot redheads in school ,( if i wasnt as much a AFC beta i could have had a chance)

PLastic surgery is like fasle advertising, and she totally devalued herself by telling you this!
why would she even think there is anything to gain from telling this? maybe she feels guilty for not being ugly anymore??

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
... had low self esteem. ... She's getting new tits in a few months.

Then she tells me she could have never gotten a guy like back home as everyone knows what she looked like before...
Quoting what are the red flags for me. I'd be less worried about what she looked like before and more concerned about who she is now. The desire for more work, the issues with her past. Sounds like her self-esteem issues are not resolved.

There is a good chance that she would be constantly looking for validation of her looks and I can only imagine (nightmare) how she would react to aging. This is a cougar in training.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Warrior,
To answer your question,never took an ugly Woman to bed,but woke up with a few.....To be serious,when I was looking for a Babe a few years ago,I had a rail run with a Lady,of Italian extraction,I have known for years,I knew her as a good looking but slightly obese Woman,after divorce she lost a lot of weight,danced well,but I never took things further because I know that she will revert to type when she is settled....as for a few tucks and gussets,to reject a babe for that,seems a bit choosy,even irrational.