Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I screw up on this approach?

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so theres this girl in one of my summer classes. One day about a week ago I brought some dougnuts (really for her) and offered her one. She took it. Then I was like "hey you want to meet up somewhere for lunch" she said no shes busy. Well today was the last day of class so I gave her a peice of paper with my phone number, and email address. What are the chances shell call?

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
what you did woulda worked when you were 11-13 years old

how many different girls are u approaching? I hope you arent focused on just this ONE

woogalie

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is a large, dougnut devouring beasty then yeah... she might call you for another doughnut.

But seriously, I think the chances are slim unless your the alpha-male of the class and have shown some sort of personality withought using props.

Also, instead of asking a question that can be easily shot down with a big "NO", ask something along the lines of "Hey, why dont you meet up with me for lunch?" This eliminates the "NO" answer and even if she shoots it down she will most likely only give you an explanation for why she cant. It also shows confidence because your not asking her for permission to take her out, your giving her an invitation. Which a lot of guys dont do.

Hope this helps Silenthill

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silenthill said:
Ok so theres this girl in one of my summer classes. One day about a week ago I brought some dougnuts (really for her) and offered her one. She took it. Then I was like "hey you want to meet up somewhere for lunch" she said no shes busy. Well today was the last day of class so I gave her a peice of paper with my phone number, and email address. What are the chances shell call?
Is this the extent of your verbal interactions with this girl? If it isn't, give more information.

If it is then I see you have made over 100 comments. Not to sound like a smart aZZ, but just wondering if you have you even read the Bible yet? If you have maybe you should reread it. I see three mistakes here. Supplicating, open ended date request, giving your number and not getting hers.