Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i play this good...?

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 18 btw...

Ok so this older hot chick (who is posing in Maxim no joke, shes a hope-to-be model) washes my hair at the salon... shes been intrested in me for a while, but she told me she has a boyfriend so never asked her out... until today...

she was sayin somin about how boyfriend left for the next month and none of her friends are around

so im like, alright we'll i'll take you out... and shes doesnt give out her number so i wrote mine on her tip...

then the lady who cuts my hair (whos like 30 and banging hot) whispered to me "Dont tell anyone I said this but if you can get another girl, shes into that"

so when i was leaving i waslike "so am I gonna hear from you?" with a smile

She was like yea with smile and stuff

which is great cuz i dont have to deal with "when do i call her"

so how'd that go you think? she'll call me?

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I recommend you wait around in your basement drink coke and play counterstrike until she calls. Maybe surf for some donkey p0rn.

Or go out and date some other women

Kaine

s m0ney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are she probably wount call. So don't get too excited. Also, the woman who told u that is probably pulling your string.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Spacebar

"then the lady who cuts my hair (whos like 30 and banging hot) whispered to me "Dont tell anyone I said this but if you can get another girl, shes into that" "

It's like you're approaching her like you want to buy some sex. You put your number on some money?

"if you can get another girl, shes into that"

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah it was on a little envelope used for tips

and i suggest you stop suggesting