Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i over react

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i ve been seeing this girl for a week or less everything was going great until today. well today i took her to park we had a good time and then came back to my place and had couple of drinks. well it was getting kinda late so she was like i have to go home because i have to work tommorow morning i am like stay and i ll take you to work tommorow. she stayed before couple nights and she went to work just fine. but today she just said no i have to go, so i walked her to the car gave her kiss on the forhead and told her to forgetabout us, turned around and left.

do you guys think i overreacted ?

peace

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I think your a racist piece of sh*t because of the private message you sent...For your information i am fully Italian i just have dark skin....Idiot

As for your post did you over react YES.... idiot

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
Ok i ve been seeing this girl for a week or less everything was going great until today. well today i took her to park we had a good time and then came back to my place and had couple of drinks. well it was getting kinda late so she was like i have to go home because i have to work tommorow morning i am like stay and i ll take you to work tommorow. she stayed before couple nights and she went to work just fine. but today she just said no i have to go, so i walked her to the car gave her kiss on the forhead and told her to forgetabout us, turned around and left.

do you guys think i overreacted ?

peace

Not only did you overreact, you came off as terribley needy by asking her to stay!!! Never ask a girl to stay like a whiny AFC. Looks like you've been spending all your time with this chick and you were already getting hooked!!!

You can forget about fixing this messy, she won't speak to you anymore and PLEASE don't beg for her attention back. You need to learn how to handle woman bro.

PIMP

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You told her to forget about the two of you because she didn't want to stay over. Wow! Talk about being overly sensitive.