Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I miss an opportunity?

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I miss out on something?

I went to a party for work. Being shy, it takes me a little longer to fully warm up to people. There was a woman there that actually was ppretty hot (it's been a while since I've seen many young attractive women due to a busy schedule)

I screwed up on my approach (totally didn't introduce myself to her right away), so, I felt pretty akward to start out.

A few minutes later, everyone introduces themselves, and I do pretty well. I'm suprised by how well that part of it went, and I got some quick "buildups" from others. I'm looking pretty good all around.

Later on, her friend comes up, actually introduces us. Her friend asks me to do some "mind reading" (I totally should have done a flirty cold reading, but I didn't...DOH!), so I do a great effect, and I'm in "performance character" so I'm not fully thinking about her as anyone but a hot audience.

It suprisingly went really well. So I actually talk to her for a few minutes after... I ask for a business card, she doesn't have one. (I didn't handle that as I probably should have by having her write down her number anyway, but...), I give her my card, and I invite her to some events. (I doubt I'll see her any time soon).

After a minute or so, the akward quiet period starts, so I excuse myself, and I say "see you around", and walk off to meet some friends who had just arrived, feeling akward that I couldn't hold up a conversation past 4 minutes.

Now that I think back, I'm not so sure it was that she wanted to see a "magic trick" but that her friend was trying to get her to meet me. And I screwed it up, but only a little.

I suppose that for what it was, I did fairly well, sometimes I end up being a little quet that these things... introductions, and dammit, I looked pretty good.

I'm always clueless about these things until it's too late. These things happen so little, that I take them at face value, never realize whether the woman might be interested or not, and I don't play the game.

So could this have been a way to meet me for more than just "being entertained by the illusionist?" And how badly did I screw up for the future? Was it a hidden flirting thing that I just didn't notice? She didn't seem flirty...

I did flirt a little with her, but nothing more than I would normally do with a female audience member...

I doubt it's a huge issue, as I will probably never see her again, or I'll only see her once or twice in the next year, but... I only wish I could catch these events as they happen, so that I know when to flirt a bit better.

Is there a way to try to tip the scales in my favor on meeting her again?

Last edited:

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you fuct up and will never make love or be happy.

See that's how life works, you screw up even a little just once and its all over.

This is why you need to be extra paranoid when dealing with women.

Seriously, overanalyze everything and make sure that you stammer nervously..nothing makes a woman more excited than a man who is unsure of himself. If you can wet yourself just a little, that would be even better!

:)

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NINJA PIMP said:
Yes you fuct up and will never make love or be happy.

See that's how life works, you screw up even a little just once and its all over.

This is why you need to be extra paranoid when dealing with women.

Seriously, overanalyze everything and make sure that you stammer nervously..nothing makes a woman more excited than a man who is unsure of himself. If you can wet yourself just a little, that would be even better!

:)
Man, I'm sorry that the straw broke on your juicebox, but don't take it out on me.

You remember how you watched Bambi last week? Remember what Thumper said? "If you can't say somethng nice, don't say nuthin' at all." You loved that movie.

Now go do your homework, and stop interrupting the adults trying to have a conversation. That's a good boy.