Did I miss an opportunity here?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after a few months of sosuave I have changed my ways of afcness and I just realized that my old afc self may have totally missed an opportunity with a hb8. Looking back in my last year's year book I found this year book sig, it read:

Hey Kourt,
Thanks for being such a
great friend, it was great
getting to know you better
at work & school. Your a <---- we suck at
great person, have a salads haha
good summer & see you
next year!
- <3 - (her name)

and then in smaller letters she wrote

call me
if you want
sometime
123-4567

We work at the same restauant and we made salads together, hence "we suck at salads haha" just to clear things up
Now that I think about it, she gave me her # without my asking, and writing it in my year book instead of just giving it to me, and writing in smaller print may be a sign of insecurity.
Maybe this isnt a missed opportunity, and I could still hit the # up and be like hey was looking through my yearbook and found your # so I decided to give you a call, and then ask her out. ¿Who knows? lol
Maybe I'm just reading into things to much, but mby not. Opinions, comments, questions?

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
could have been a missed oppurtunity, but ur window might have closed by now if it was a chance.

its hard to say without knowlege about ur relationship up until then.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true dat!!! :D

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shy

yes, you did.
maybe it meant that she was just a bit shy cuz maybe youmight have been giving her mixed signals. hence the small size.

wel, just get with her and just have fun. start from there.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good to me

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phone her, u wont lose out, its jsut another option

Reaction score
Anytime a girl gives out her phone number it is for good reason - she wants the man to call her. Call her to 'catch-up' on things and tell her you would like to take her out for a soup and salad:)