Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I make her jealous, or destroy my chances?

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like a really silly question, but I need some input from you guys:

tl;dr - Made out with another girl (A) in front of a girl I wanted to get with (B), ended up hooking up with her at her place though (A). Did I blow my chances with this girl (B)? In the end though, dm;hs.

Went out last night to a club/rave with a bunch of my friends. We were all pre-drinking in their dorms and there were a few cute girls there I was talking to. Anyway, we get to the club and this REALLY attractive girl I've flirted with a few times is there. She comes up to me and gives me a HUGE hug, kiss on the cheek, and introduces me to her friends. I grab her by the hand, dance for a bit and then she goes to see her other friends.

Later on I start dancing with this other girl, and one things leads to another and we're making out like freshmen, so I lead her to a couch to not take up space on the dance floor. Anyway, after making out I see that same girl again and she gives me this whole "I caught you making out" spiel, of course I just played it off and told her not to get too jealous etc...

Later on in the night as I was leaving to walk this girl back to her dorm (ended up hooking up), I say goodbye to all of my friends, and then the girl I was talking about earlier. Again, gives me a huge hug, kiss on the cheek, invites me to her party later in May and tells me to stop making out with girls or some s****.

Anyway, just got me thinking, did I blow my chances with this girl because now she views me as a guy who'll just hook up with a random girl at a club, or make her incredibly jealous it wasn't her?

As always, thanks in advance.

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, hard question to answer, but I lean more toward saying she is higher quality than the rest of the girls there. Every conversation I've had she's been funny, has had a light personality and generally was enjoyable to talk to, plus we played off really well. So this is my own subjective experience with her, but at the "club" (more like a bar with a cool dance floor) she wasn't dancing dirty, seemed to uphold a manner of self-respect by not dressing like a total s****, but then again I don't know her well enough.

I think you're onto something though, a higher quality girl would lose attraction because she would see you going for the "lower status" girls, all tribal mentality really.

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said stop making out with girls, so she was jealous, so attraction was increased.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It never hurts to have other women (create triangle) unless it is clearly a contrived attempt to make her jealous.

Now, she may try to imply it was a contrived attempt, but if it wasn't, that often means she was even more interested.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy is an extreme emotion. When they get jealous theyre emotions will be out of control. It's the ICBM in a mans arsenal. When used in the right place it will have a devastating effect on their psyche. They will feel the need to compete and validate themselves. Notice that women are always checking each other out, ie clothes, handbags etc. Every woman wants to be better than the other woman. So if you have lots of women around you, they will compete with each other for your attention. It means you are in demand even if the other women are lower quality, the higher quality woman will feel an even bigger urge to compete since she can't stand the thought of losing you to a lower quality woman. They will think I'm much prettier etc than the other woman, how can I lose out? No one wants to be with an AFC who has no options.
In a nutshell jealousy will make them attracted to you even more and create value. I would use every opportunity to make a woman jealous.
Together with no contact, jealousy is a deadly weapon in a mans arsenal since it will give you the balance of power. Now if you make a woman jealous, they may withdraw to **** test you but let them do it. Ignore them. After a while they will come running to you like a lost puppy.

Last edited:

IronDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Jealousy is an extreme emotion. When they get jealous theyre emotions will be out of control. It's the ICBM in a mans arsenal. When used in the right place it will have a devastating effect on their psyche. They will feel the need to compete and validate themselves. Notice that women are always checking each other out, ie clothes, handbags etc. Every woman wants to be better than the other woman. So if you have lots of women around you, they will compete with each other for your attention. It means you are in demand even if the other women are lower quality, the higher quality woman will feel an even bigger urge to compete since she can't stand the thought of losing you to a lower quality woman. They will think I'm much prettier etc than the other woman, how can I lose out? No one wants to be with an AFC who has no options.
In a nutshell jealousy will make them attracted to you even more and create value. I would use every opportunity to make a woman jealous.
Together with no contact, jealousy is a deadly weapon in a mans arsenal since it will give you the balance of power. Now if you make a woman jealous, they may withdraw to **** test you but let them do it. Ignore them. After a while they will come running to you like a lost puppy.
Good stuff!