Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I Handle This Situation Correctly? When Plating Goes Wrong.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it short:

There's a hot plate I met at a music fest that I've been seeing and regularly ****ing over a few weeks.

Things have been wild and fun between us. But there has been no mention of exclusivity nor have I suggested that we are anything more than casual.

Recently, I was at a bar with another plate and by bad luck, bumped into this plate at the same venue. I kept things cordial but was mainly hanging out with the other girl.

This made her very jealous and she started to make out and do shots with random guys around me, trying to get my attention.

I just ignored her behavior and did my own thing. Had a good time. Didn't really do anything too intimate with the other girl I was with but was just having fun with her and her friends.

The day after, the hot plate ended up blocking me everywhere, except leaving our WhatsApp communication unblocked.

I've just ignored this and not engaged. Not messaged or initiated anything, something she usually does.

In my mind she is obviously throwing a fit at me and I feel a RP response would be to just ignore it. If she does the pull back, I pull back harder.

But now that it has been 2 weeks of silence, I've been wondering if I should contact her and address what happened directly (despite this feeling like somewhat of a weak move to me).

How would you guys handle this?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Things went to s-it before you even left home, by thinking in jargon like "hot plates", and "plating", instead of thinking in everyday terminology like "beautiful girl" and "dating". Same way US interference in Vietnam started going awry from the get-go, when The Pentagon encouraged troops to conceptualize the locals as "g--ks" and "z-p-erheads", rather than human beings

It's almost impossible to view reality in all of it's messy nuance and complexity, when one is looking through a lens slathered in an ideology. Be that ideology Pentacostalism, Salifism, Intersectionality, or Red Pill Theology. In this case, what happened seems clearer than cat p-ss, once we start speaking and thinking like regular folk once again:

She was angry, after seeing you with another woman, and her drinking/making out with other guys was either

A). A conscious attempt to get you riled up

Or

B). A passive aggressive, stereotypically feminine way of expressing her hurt, rather than growing some f-cking balls, and using her words to express her disappointment directly

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This made her very jealous and she started to make out and do shots with random guys around me, trying to get my attention.
You dodged a bullet.

I just ignored her behavior and did my own thing. Had a good time. Didn't really do anything too intimate with the other girl I was with but was just having fun with her and her friends.
Great job.

But now that it has been 2 weeks of silence, I've been wondering if I should contact her and address what happened directly (despite this feeling like somewhat of a weak move to me).
Two options:

A. You reach out because you want to bang (probably it's toasted)
B. You do nothing you move on.

Short summary for your situation:

The current chick decided to make out with other dudes because she wanted a relationship with you and she really liked you. The moment you went out with another chick she decided to use her immature behaviour to make out with other dudes so she can trigger you.

If you never discussed exclusivity then she has nothing to expect from you. If you did and she said no again you win.

You were able to unleash her true colours just by going out with another chick. This woman is probably insecure, and toxic. I bet she is. Met many women who act like that who have the same traits. Trust me.

Her blocking you showcases how immature she is.

Not a relationship material brother. Give it a shot again if you want to bang.

In my opinion not worth it no matter how hot she is. Many hot woman exist in this planet, move on.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was angry, after seeing you with another woman, and her drinking/making out with other guys was either

A). A conscious attempt to get you riled up

Or

B). A passive aggressive, stereotypically feminine way of expressing her hurt, rather than growing some f-cking balls, and using her words to express her disappointment directly
Yes so what would you do then in this situation

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were able to unleash her true colours just by going out with another chick. This woman is probably insecure, and toxic. I bet she is. Met many women who act like that who have the same traits. Trust me.

Her blocking you showcases how immature she is.

Not a relationship material brother. Give it a shot again if you want to bang.

In my opinion not worth it no matter how hot she is. Many hot woman exist in this planet, move on.
Actually I agree with you on this. I get girls can get jealous but the whole going crazy with other guys in front of me behavior is just questionable.

But suppose if I want to bang again, how should I approach it? Hit her up again (what should I say?) or should I wait for her to come around?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes so what would you do then in this situation
Forget about her.

Yes, you should have invited her while you talked with that other girl. Instead, you acted there like she didn't matter to you.
Nonetheless, we're not here to talk about regrets. Regret is pointless.

You're not even together yet, you were just talking to another girl, and she already starts showing you how she acts up on her impulsive urges, just because she saw you there with someone else.

Smart of you to ignore her. Her good looks end there, it seems. Also, she already blocked you, on everything. Wasn't that clear enough for you?

Tough luck, but her loss. Continue with a different girl.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
But suppose if I want to bang again, how should I approach it? Hit her up again (what should I say?) or should I wait for her to come around?
You already did that for weeks. She blocked you, it's all over. Your time with her, with how the situation looks, is done.

Yeah, you can wait, but for what? You'll be lucky if she comes back, sure, but don't wait. Waiting changes nothing. Do something else.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
except leaving our WhatsApp communication unblocked.
In my opinion, leaving the WhatsApp unblocked is just her (most likely final) way to spite you. Deep down, she believes you'll contact her WhatsApp, and she'll just be defiant, be angry at you, and block you after all your pleading, anyway...

...and even if you send her a great and elaborate argument, you'll be lucky if she even says sorry to you after all she's done... but does it even matter? Would you even forgive her? You already know her true attitude. It's time to move on.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it short:

There's a hot plate I met at a music fest that I've been seeing and regularly ****ing over a few weeks.

Things have been wild and fun between us. But there has been no mention of exclusivity nor have I suggested that we are anything more than casual.

Recently, I was at a bar with another plate and by bad luck, bumped into this plate at the same venue. I kept things cordial but was mainly hanging out with the other girl.

The day after, the hot plate ended up blocking me everywhere, except leaving our WhatsApp communication unblocked.

I've just ignored this and not engaged. Not messaged or initiated anything, something she usually does.

In my mind she is obviously throwing a fit at me and I feel a RP response would be to just ignore it. If she does the pull back, I pull back harder.

How would you guys handle this?
You handled it great. A+.

She handled it terribly. Let her do what she wants, you do you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Plates drop, its part of the game. She probably wasnt LTR/Marriage material anyways and she saved you the trouble of ghosting her, she did your dirty work for you. And you had sex with her at least once, so you won.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above comments but I just have one question for OP.

If you didn't want to lose this plate, why would you take THIS plate to a venue where it was even remotely possible that this other plate could be there?

Just seems like an unnecessary gamble to take, especially if the other girl isn't putting out - which I don't know, but am assuming based on the fact that you said you were out with her AND her friends. In which case, you probably could've avoided all this by inviting the hot plate to the group as an introduction to show you care more about her than this new girl you're with (in which case it comes down to which one ACTUALLY matters to you). Whether or not you're exclusive, she's probably only sleeping with you and wants to be recognized as your favorite, or at least moreso than the girl she saw you with.

And just so you know I'm not speaking from a place of not knowing what I'm talking about I had a very similar situation happen in college (I know, long time ago, but same premise). I was in a fraternity and was sleeping with this one girl for a while, but I wanted something new, so I invited a different girl to be my date to Bid Night. The plate ends up getting asked by a different brother and ends up at the same venue. During the night I'm less impressed with my date than I thought I'd be, so I separate myself for a little bit to talk to the plate and explain that my date is lame and ask her how hers is. She agrees and asks me what I'm doing later, so I tell her to come over after. Once the night ends and everybody is back home the plate lets herself into my house and waits in my bedroom before texting me to "hurry up" as I'm taking care of my drunken date. I end up walking her home then coming back to f*** the plate.

So TL;DR your plate is immature and you did the right thing, but could've been avoided by showing her some attention so she knows she's more valuable than who she saw you with. Or you know...going somewhere that your plate couldn't possible randomly show up at.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it doesn't sound like he cared. She got jealous on her own.
"In my mind she is obviously throwing a fit at me and I feel a RP response would be to just ignore it. If she does the pull back, I pull back harder.

But now that it has been 2 weeks of silence, I've been wondering if I should contact her and address what happened directly (despite this feeling like somewhat of a weak move to me)."

He does care lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are going to play games sometimes you just have to accept you are going to lose.

If you can't accept losing, then don't play.

You lost. Plain and simple. It happens, move on to the next woman and if there are any lessons to learn from this experience, do so. If not, flush it down the toilet and forget about it.