Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I give myself away too easily?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't feel bad that you are sick. A woman that is that interested in you would want to take care of you even if it meant slapping on a Hazmat suit. That's just filler. Ignore her text and move along.

mdb730

Reaction score
Noted guys, the advice has been straight and to the point.

I'll give you guys a quick update, I did not respond to her "I feel bad that you're sickm :( " text.

about 4 hours later she texted the below regarding a show I had discussed with mutual friends that I liked but she had no interest in.
Her:I'm checking out the first episode of the strain and all I can say is damn pretty cool show
I waited 20 mins and responded with
Me: Yes, don't get scared
Her: I like scary, have you watched it?
Me: yes
Her: OMG did not see that coming, sean astin in on it did you?
Me: No
Her: This is crazy
Her: I love it already :)
Me: knew u would
her: you know me well :D

I stopped responding to her, I'm no DJ but I get the sense that she might have tried to give me a sh!t test or overplayed her cards with the mind games.

mdb730

Reaction score
It's now been about 4 hours since I stopped replying to her and she once again reached out with a text.

text.
Hey What's up?

I'm starting to get the feeling she is breaking, my first reaction has been the wrong one every time so I figure I discuss it with you bros before proceeding.

I want to wait a lil and then say out to dinner

or maybe respond with a chillin and see where she goes from there.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mdb730 said:
It's now been about 4 hours since I stopped replying to her and she once again reached out with a text.

text.
Hey What's up?

I'm starting to get the feeling she is breaking, my first reaction has been the wrong one every time so I figure I discuss it with you bros before proceeding.

I want to wait a lil and then say out to dinner

or maybe respond with a chillin and see where she goes from there.
You're seriously being ridiculous. The fact you are analyzing every stupid statement tells me your reputation for being a womanizer is BS (already thought so after you said you met her in a fvcking game). If you want to smash, ask her to hang out with you. That's it. If she doesn't want to, you can stop wasting your time.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mdb730 said:
about 4 hours later she texted the below regarding a show I had discussed with mutual friends that I liked but she had no interest in.
Her:I'm checking out the first episode of the strain and all I can say is damn pretty cool show
Me: (Silence)

I stopped responding to her, I'm no DJ but I get the sense that she might have tried to give me a sh!t test or overplayed her cards with the mind games.

Honestly, you aren't doing anything to make her wonder what the hell is going on.

You should have met those texts with silence. Do not say anymore to her. You just became her chatty friend on text messages. STOP TEXTING BACK. You either text back "Let's go out on XXX day" or don't respond at all.

If there was a sh!t test there, you failed it be responding. Men don't have time to be texting back about a show, much less in such a friendly manner.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
You're seriously being ridiculous. The fact you are analyzing every stupid statement tells me your reputation for being a womanizer is BS (already thought so after you said you met her in a fvcking game). If you want to smash, ask her to hang out with you. That's it. If she doesn't want to, you can stop wasting your time.
amen for that. and ye, texting so much for random stuff is not right..
and yea, if you really like and want her, just ask her, stop these mind games

mdb730

Reaction score
Thank you all for your advice, I took what some of you guys said and applied it to the situation and tried to give you all an update on what was happening by using the advice given by the experienced DJs

This is the results
After those text about the show I went silent, she texted again asking what's up and I ignored that, she called me 3 times and I picked up the 3rd time.

Me: What ? I'm busy I'll call you back later
Her: Ok.. can we talk I'm going for dinner with [random friend] in an hour
Me: Might not be done by then call you back later [ I hung up ]

I called her back later and she told me she had not gone out with her friend because she wanted to talk. She said she was sorry if it seemed like she blew me off and was sorry if I was angry. I told her what another DJ here suggested and told her I was a man, that I was honest with her and told her where she stands with me, if she can't handle that I don't have time to waste. She asked if we were still on for Sunday and I told her I had already made plans so she said she was off this wed and would love to see me. I told her I might not be feeling better by then so I will call her wed afternoon. She tried to explain why she sent the text but I told her I was tired and needed to rest to recover.

After all this BS I know I can't try to make this chick my girl.

BTW nothing wrong with playing video games, I'm no DJ but I know how to make woman laugh and I find that's half the battle.My main problem is I have a hyper thyroid that when it's unbalance I get extreme anxiety and can't control it without beta blockers or anxiety meds.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this girl has clear interest in you, dont make it complicated. She will do anything for you (she gave everything out by suddenly being available this wednesday).
Please, keep it simple, dont over play mind games. She IS playing them, just do what you want with her, YOU are clearly leading this relationship. If you want to meet her, tell her when you want to see her, she will be there for you. Just be fun and avoid "deep" conversation about feelings/relationship, I am pretty sure she is even ready for a move from you. Check Anti-Dump guide, perfect for you this girl has interest, you just need to maintain it.